on 30 July 2011
I love these shoes, and I love the company that make them. They have been much admired. The shortcomings of the design are that they are a bit too wide and the back of the shoe is not high enough.

The quality of the make and the style is lovely.
on 2 July 2014
I bought a pair of Sole Rebels high tops last year from the official store and they have been my best pair of shoes since, however from constant use they have since deteriorated, so i decided to get a new pair.

These are beautiful shoes, look so much nicer than the picture, i ordered the only pair left (11.5) just because they were cheap on the off chance they would fit me (or i could give them to someone if not) Luckily they fit perfectly, the womens 11.5 size advertised is an exact mens size 9! Couldn't be happier. I reccomend any men ordering Sole Rebel shoes (womens) order a size 2.5 larger.

The back of the heel is a little low, but doesn't seem a major problem, once tied the shoes can be easily slipped on and off without the need to undo the laces, and they stay pretty firmly on your feet, so very convenient.

Just an all round great pair of shoes.
on 7 July 2011
Really comfortable although they came up too small for size. note the back of shoe is a loose fit shame really as they are nice looking/feeling shoes