5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant phone.
BB Pearl 3G is a brilliant little phone. It is light and small. This has been my first BB phone and to be honest I am bowled over. The battery life is amazing for it being a smartphone. It does all your social networking and email job in the best way. BB messenger is a brilliant way to connect to any other BB user anywhere in the WORLD!

The camera is 3.2 MP...
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by Amit Karpe

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch out in the long run
When I first got this phone I was thrilled, it was exactly what I wanted in a smart phone, however 4 months down the line key pad faults occured. Really really frustrating! texting became impossible, you press for an A and get a B, press for a B and get a C...and so on with every button on the phone. I returned it and got a replacment that again (except now only 2 months...
Published on 4 April 2011 by H

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry 9105 Pearl Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone based on the reviews and have had it about a week. So far I am really pleased with it. I find it easy to use even though this is my first Blackberry. It makes texting much easier and faster than my Sony Xperia which which had nemerous menus to navigate to even create a text. You can create texts, send e-mails, browse the internet and ajust sound settings from the front screen. It also has voice activated calling which was a bonus. Excellent phone, can thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 April 2011
This is my first BlackBerry, having been a 'die-hard' Nokia fan until now. I wanted a smart phone but did not want a large heavy phone. I also prefer the normal mobile keypad (i.e. not a QWERTY keypad). Another important feature for me is a long battery life. All these things together have been impossible to find in a smart phone until now. It took a bit of getting used to, but now I absolutely love it. At only 93g, it is even 3g lighter than my last Nokia (6303) and does a whole lot more. It is ideal for a woman or anyone who does not want the normal much heavier smart phone. I do not like predictive text (BlackBerry calls it Sure-type) and that was my only worry with this phone; however, I was able to easily turn it off and I would say I now have my perfect phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 21 Feb 2011
Having already tried a touch screen smart phone I hated it, I hated the fiddling, the inability to text quickly, having to use the little stick thing that i kept losing because even my little womens fingers were too fat for it, the scratches it inevitably ends up with and fingerprints all over it - smart it was not!! Therefore when it came to my upgrade I quickly refused the iphone - no more touch screens or so-called smart phones!

I wanted to go back to a phone with buttons. I looked at the blackberry's but didnt want the fiddly qwerty keyboard...But then I found this one! Back to simple basic buttons and operation but with all the capabilities of a smart phone like the iphone. Im very impressed.

I've never been much of a gadget geek, flashing my latest toys at everyone but even I can't help showing this off to people!

2.0 out of 5 stars very unhappy, 11 Jun 2011
this product was very good when i first got in id rate it 5 stars! but i had trouble with the middle button so i had to send it back and get a replacment.. so today i got my replacement and the volume button is not working, and i am very unhappy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for an upgrade, but nothing can touch this, 16 Jan 2012
I got my Pearl just over a year ago, and now I'm looking at an upgrade. I'm pretty sure I want a BlackBerry - a Torch, maybe, or a Bold - but they're both so BIG. Not only is the Pearl much slimmer - it'll easily fit in my jeans pocket - it does absolutely everything I need it to do: calendar, phone, text, BBM, Facebook, Twitter, web browsing, email, etc, etc. The screen is crystal clear; the camera is more than adequate; Google Maps has got me out of a hole on more than one occasion. So, having started out looking at reviews of the newer, bigger phones, I ended up reading reviews of the phone I already have and thinking, "you know, I reckon I'll keep this one". What higher praise could there be?

4.0 out of 5 stars blackberry 3g 9105, 30 May 2011
S. mcewan - See all my reviews
cool phone i got a great deal here at amazon price wise i am normally all fingers and thumbs with all the touch screen phone so this phone is great as i dont need to worry about that will hopefully use this phone for a few years cool phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after., 24 May 2011
I am a Nokia man and needed new phone so I decided to go for a blackberry pearl as it is pretty much the size as my old phone. It does just what it says on the box, battery life is great, it takes a reasonable photo. The track pad is very easy to use, just be careful if like me you have bigger fingers like me as it can be a wee bit awkward at first,also take care with the screen as it marks fairly easily. All in all a good purchase about 80 quid cheaper than the Voda shop. Also excelent service from TTsims, 3Days and it was there. Very Good.BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105 Sim Free - Smartphone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 4 May 2011
If you ever wanted a smaller smart phone than those 4" or 5" behemoths then this is the right phone for you. It is a typical RIM Blackberry phone but smaller.

The screen though small is adequate. The keyboard is the only thing that is still taking me time to get used to, but i reckon thats more an individual perception than a general problem. It came with OS 5 but when i synced it for the first time a couple of weeks later, it gave me an option to upgrade to OS 6 which i did. I personally feel my battery drains faster since the update as it generally dies within 24 hours or less depending on usage. I consider my self a very light user. The feel of the phone as a whole is solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone!, 18 Feb 2011
Just bought this BlackBerry 9105 Pearl 3G mobile phone and I must say it's an amazing piece of technology!
Easy to navigate, really like the keypad layout, bright, clear screen and with a 3.2mp camera and flash it shows BlackBerry can finish off products that are just simply brilliant!
Highly recommend this mobile phone and with the price of it constantly going down on Amazon.. BUY IT NOW!!

5.0 out of 5 stars little peace of heaven, 29 Nov 2010
i love this phone its just perfect slim and small but so easy to use have had blackberrys before and this ones is up there with the best would recommend it to others

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›