on 9 December 2013
The aftershave is nice, my boyfriend likes it and it got delivered quite quickly. The only negative thing I've got to say is i wish the description would say it was a splash on as i thought it was a spray..my boyfriend prefers the spray..but overall a good buy.
on 23 September 2012
Great aftershave and at half the price of the high street, A must have! Although the one million aftershave is very nice as well.
on 8 January 2014
There is nothing wrong with the fragrance its self, its beautiful. But it does not have the fact that this is a splash on in the description and to make it worse the lid doesn't open enough for you to use it properly but made a few adjustments and its fine now
on 29 July 2013
I've been using XS for years, but as it's become less common in the shops, I now buy it on-line. I have noticed that a lot of shops now only sell spray-on after shave, whereas I prefer the splash-on type. I have no problems with this.
on 23 October 2011
The product arrived quicker than expected, well packaged and excellent value for money. Note, there is no spray but I just transferred it to my empty spray bottle.
on 26 January 2011
..not at all over spicy either. A good complimentary scent that stays with you throughout the day and stays reasonably fresh too.
on 27 May 2016
Smells greats love this stuff. Comes in a nice package too. Really does look at lot more than 100ml in the bottle it comes in though.

Only downside and the reason it didn't get 5 stars is because the bottle isn't an atomizer and it can be a bit awkward when using the bottle because the lid itself doesn't come all the way off it flips over and therefore makes it slightly awkward to get the aftershave out.

Other than the point listed above I love this stuff and can't fault it.
on 11 August 2015
My husband likes this after shave a lot, so do I, and it was an excellent buy at a very good price.
on 27 January 2015
Love the smell of this stuff, unfortunately the bottle isn't brilliantly designed. The one I had before was a spray with the same zippo lid but because this is an after shave, the lid really doesn't work. It's in the way of getting the liquid out. Doesn't stop it, but makes it more fiddly than it really needs to be.
on 17 August 2015
more than pleased with product price and delivery. Made an excellent gift