5.0 out of 5 stars Very well designed
This is an excellent, thoroughly thought out item.
The arm band is easily adjusted, and provides a snug fit.
The headphone wire holder is the best I have seen.
Published on 31 Aug. 2010 by Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design - flying phone
Published on 24 Nov. 2011 by Kathy, Herts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design - flying phone, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This didn't come with instructions and although I normally ignore them they would have been helpful as it is rather a palaver getting this together. THere are various components - a case with a clip that holds it on to the armband, an armband (great once you've set it up but fiddly in the first instance) and then the earphone thing. And once you have assembled it ...

As far as I can see you have 2 options joining the case to the armband:

1) you have the clip facing down (makes sense, gravity holds it on the armband) However this then leaves the phone only held in the case by velcro. And. Unsuprisingly this morning it flew out of the case and across the floor, luckily missing the treadmill I was on.

2) I discounted after an earlier flying iphone incident... Clip the case on the other way up, but then your clip is coming up into the armband and isn't at all secure. It stayed on about 5 minutes.

After an ear-splitting 20 minutes on the phone to Belkin "help" (seriously, where do they find these people?) they are going to send a new one out. I don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference. The only thing that might is if my case had somehow been built wrong and was meant to be round the other way. You can only put the phone in one way, it has button indents so that's pretty idiot proof.

I wouldn't bother buying it, especially for exercise, my iphone is lucky to have survived the experience frankly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well designed, 31 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This is an excellent, thoroughly thought out item.
The arm band is easily adjusted, and provides a snug fit.
The headphone wire holder is the best I have seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Item, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This armband from belkin is good!

From my experience I had no problems in putting my iphone inside it and getting it out contrary to what some comments highlight.
In fact, it is really easy to do both operations!

The opening area to insert the phone into its container is on the bottom!!!
It makes me think if with usage, the velcro wouldn't lost power and the phone wouldn't fall in the ground.
I think this is the major drawback on the armband and its removable container!

The touch part of the container is a little bit rough and is somehow far from the iphone LCD. Thus the touch capabilities are a little bit disregarded.
For me it comes as no problem because once I'm running I'm not touching my phone... But it is a problem, of course, in general!

There is a capsule for the headphones that is removable and of great utility.
From my experience I don't use it on the armband, but on my shirt!

Anyway... It is a good device but it does not worth what I paid for it: about £20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, good fit and good quality. 5 stars, 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This is great for running, it fits tightly to your arms and doesnt slide down when running like most of them do, i've had this for just over a month now and been running with it frequently, it fits the screen tightly so you don't have to push down on the screen. The cable clip keeps the headphone cables from getting tangled with your arms which is good with long cabled headphones like sennheiser sports. The shipping was fast too! Great service. Better product

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't run without it, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
Bought this so that I can enjoy running, whilst using Runkeeper and listening to my music! It fits great and doesn't trap the skin on your arm when you tighten it, unlike some of the other armbands. Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, I guess, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
I got the arm band well before the estimated delivery date, everything is in the packaging etc that was stated. BUT it is not as good quality as I would have expected from a company like Belkin.

The arm strap and headphone winder are as I wanted but the actual case for the phone is poorly fitting. for example... its so called moisture resistant casing has a large hole for the call speaker. secondly the "screen protector" is a good few millimetres off the screen itself so is fiddly to touch the phone screen. the window for the screen is smaller then the phones screen so you cant see all of it. Finally the velcro that holds it all together is half coming off already and iv had it for 5 minutes.

its just average, as I only paid £6.50 for it I guess I cant complain too much, but I would have been extremely annoyed if I had paid full price of over £20 for it and it would be going back right away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Eurgh.., 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
I've bought loads of these armstraps before (cheap ones) that last a few months and then get a new one. This time I invested into a well branded name. The strap itself is good. It holds firmly to the arm, its not irritating like a lot (I would end up with red patches where it rubs) - HOWEVER. The plastic fogs upwhich means you cant actually see the phone and the velcro that holds the phone in is awful.

I expect the pouch to hold the phone when you run - yesterday the velcro gave out on a run and my iphone fell from the arm strap. It smashed all over the floor. I now have a useless armstrap and a smashed iPhone. Avoid this. For such a good name I expected the armstrap to securely hold the iPhone.

Devistated and annoyed at the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacky, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This item is really tacky and the quality is nowhere near a lot cheaper simple unbranded ones... It's plasticky , the Velcro which is used for stopping the phone from slipping out is just of poor quality and doesn't do the job

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the better ones but not premium quality, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
Unlike the cheap ebay ones this does perform quite well and doesn't start to fall to bits after a few dozen outings, and the separate cord holder is a good little touch. Doesn't always pick up the key presses through the plastic though, and does fail occasionally as it fits so snugly that in some apps the slight offset of the covering does hide a tiny part of the screen that stops it responding to swipes etc. (Adidas miCoach for example locks out to save battery and its hard to get back in). The lock on the strap is well designed and I don't regret the purchase but it could be a little better. For the money though I'm happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Dependable on a run, 22 Jan. 2013
PT - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Belkin Fast Fit Sports Armband for iPhone 4 (Accessory)
This is for iPhone 4 and fits like a glove. In fact, it is so tight it can be a struggle to get in and out of the case. The "blob" on the sleeve is a headphone winder so you can shorten the length of your headphones but I never use it as it is useless. No problems with getting and holding on to a GPS signal if you like to track your run with apps like Runkeeper.

Overall, this doesn't deserve 5 stars as it is too tight to the phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›