on 6 January 2012
Purchased this flower press for my daughter a little xmas present. Overall I like the press, but I am disapointed its very small, I expected it to be much bigger, the box it arrived in definitely was! On the other hand my daughter is very happy with it. It has lots of ideas to make cards, gift boxes etc, but you would need a bigger flower press to make pictures. There is only room to press 1 small flower or 1 leaf at a time. Its great to for a starter to a new hobby, but I wouldn't recommend it.
on 21 September 2012
Dont think this will last for long as when we were using the plastic nuts werent turning properly to tighten the sheets together.
on 23 July 2013
Not just a flower press, as there are also notes, boxes and various other little things to make. The press is not the most sturdy, and with its plastic fixings, not as pretty as a wooden one, but still does what it says, ie presses flowers, which can then be stuck onto the notelets or onto the boxes etc. Nice little set, my daughter was very pleased with it.
on 29 August 2012
Bought this for my daughter's friend as a present for her 5th birthday as she is very into nature. She really seems to enjoy it and it's still working several months later after quite a bit of wear. Her Dad said it was a shame there wasn't a leaflet with common flowers and that it took a bit longer then the directions said.
on 4 November 2013
I bought this for my 7yr old last week. She loved it with her first attempts at pressing the flowers, but as soon as we tried a second time the plastic bolts and wing nuts were too loose to get a good tighten and then just started to slip on the thread. It is a shame as the extras in the box (little boxes, book marks,cards etc) are really good fun to do with the flowers pressed, an all round good combination of things in a present. This one is going back this week. Will get another with good reviews for strong wood and metal wing-nuts.
on 3 August 2015
Great product. I bought this when my niece was coming to stay for a few days just so we had something to sit and do together. We collected some pretty flowers on a walk and pressed them in the press. We ended up making some cards. There are lots of ideas to make cards and trinket boxes. It was nice to sit down and make these together and everything we needed was included.
on 10 June 2013
Great gift for my 7 year old niece. She loved the idea of pressing flowers. The kit is clear and easy to use, perfect for a young child to be independent & creative.
on 21 August 2013
although small this flower press is excellent, comes with ..cards, book marks, little boxes to make up. a delightful gift.
on 1 January 2014
This was good the first couple of times we used it ... but it did not last long. Not sure I would buy again.
on 6 May 2016
My granddaughters loved the ones I bought for them. So much more than a flower press.