5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says on the tin
Nice and simple - put your sim in (making sure its the same way round as the instructions!) press and you are done. Easy and simple way to convert your full size sim into a micro one
Published on 7 Dec 2010 by Rob

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, sim cards cut accurately
This product worked well but I did have to slightly file down the cutter slot where the sim card is inserted as the surface of it was incredibly rough/sharp and scored my test sim card badly. Had this been the actual sim I planned to use then it would have been ruined.
Published on 26 April 2011 by Sneeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says on the tin, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: TeckNetŪ NANO SIM CARD Cutter from Full or Micro - For iPhone 5, 5S, iPad 4 plus 3 sets adapters (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Oct 2011
A. M. Briggs "Adrian" (Lincolnshire - UK) - See all my reviews
This cutter is cheap enough so I can't really complain. It did the job, but 1 star knocked off because.
- It was quite tricky to know how far to push the SIM in. I thought it would just be in the correct place when I slided it fully in. This approach wasted my first SIM - which was a test one. The trick is to use one of the converter adapters to check you have the SIM inserted the correct amount.
- It is more of a punch than a cutter in my view, but that said my sim works fine since being reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Nov 2010
I normally don't write reviews but I figured it really is necessary to read some opinions when it comes to chopping off your sim card :) I'm really thankful to anyone who wrote reviews because they helped me purchase eventually.. Well, this product is GREAT, it works perfectly and it's really easy to use. I've cut two sim cards so far, tried them both on my new iPhone 4 and everything works just fine. Also, I've re-inserted one of them into the part that was cut off and placed it back on my old phone and it reads it just if nothing happened ^_^ I've also tried to use the adapter that comes with the cutter but it didn't really work for me, but I guess it is because of the position of the sim card case in my old Samsung. Overall, it's definitely and excellent product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing items, 8 Nov 2013
The item does not include any SIM card adapters. No metal cutting tray was included, which is necessary to cut a micro SIM to a nano SIM.

I've reported the omission and I do not recommend the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to cut a nano sim.. This is perfect, 18 May 2013
Ok the description of the product is a bit misleading. This will not cut a full size phone sim to a micro. It will cut both a full size sim and a micro to a nano which can be used in an iPhone 5.

I personally cut a full sized sim from my old iPhone 3G to a nano and placed into an iPhone 5.

Don't worry about the little bits of what look like the golden edge of the chip also been cut. I watched a few of the YouTube videos and could not get my head around this. To me if you cut the chip, it broken ... This simply is not true of sims. As long as the central core of it lives, the edge is just connectors. Don't panic.... The exact shape is important, so either buy a cutter like this, or take a risk with sissors.

I am reviewing the nano SIM card cutter from full or micro for iPhone 5 ... The problem witheamazon is they will paste reviews to very similar products. Be careful you buy the one you need.

I said the description was misleading, actually it isn't, but this review may be attached to a slightly different product, so be careful

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 25 Jan 2013
Mr. Warren Gill (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I tried it on a couple of sims and it cut one incorrectly and when I tried the other and put it in the Micro Sim adapter it fell out leaving the adapter firmly stuck in the phone.

Luckily I was able to use an old thinner strip of an old (obsolete) sky viewing card to lift the adapter enough to pull it out of the phone. In the end I had to call Vodafone & order a new sim card from them, which came in a couple of days.

Sorry, but after two dodgy cuts I cannot recommend this cutter whatsoever, it has been consigned to the metal recycling bin, so I guess it will be useful after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 5 Sep 2011
Juan Casas (Galicia, Spain) - See all my reviews
It works as it says, really good product. I used it with two SIM cards and it worked perfectly on my iPad. Now my iPad 3G it's up and running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug 2011
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Bought this to cut a Virgin Media sim to fit an Iphone4. Fast delivery via Amazon. Solid build and I have no doubt this would last a long time. In fact really surprised by the quality for the price. Cut the sim first time and it fit perfectly in the iphone tray. Also came with two adaptors should I wish to resize the micro sim to a normal one. Not much else to say really except thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, sim cards cut accurately, 26 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE GADGET!, 1 Dec 2010
S. Jones "jmsnchls" (yorks uk) - See all my reviews
This cutter works really well. So easy to use too. I tried it out on an old sim card to make sure it worked ok then used it on my main sim card and it cuts down to micro size perfectly!

ARRAY(0xabd19354)