Price:£4.30+ Free shipping

on 11 June 2012
This bracelet is very pretty but I have been totally unable to work out how to use the catch. My husband, daughter and I have all had a go and to date I have been unable to wear it!!
on 8 February 2016
Very pretty but disappointing. I had to contact the seller, as the clasp kept coming undone and the bracelet did fall off. A replacement was sent straight away and the clasp on this one is fine. I am not sure how long it will last though as it has already stretched.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2014
I gave these as gifts for my bridesmaids. They look lovely and my bridesmaids loved them. Unfortunately after a couple of months one of my bridesmaids mentioned that hers has snapped, she was really disappointed as she loved it. However, for the price I would say they were great and they looked really nice on my wedding day.
on 19 September 2011
Bought for a wedding, looked great and stayed on my wrist even with intensive celeidh dancing on the Shetland Islands. Prompt delivery
on 20 July 2012
Bought to wear with other matching necklace and earrings on my wedding day. Absolutely gorgeous bracelet, much better quality than I'd even hoped for. Heavy glass with sparkling gems, will look beautiful on my big day. Cannot wait to wear this!
on 7 December 2013
Got this as a gift for my best friend
she loved it so much! It looks so pretty and expensive! but it's a bit big on her as she has small wrists but that's the only reason for the 4 stars
other than that it's brill
on 30 November 2014
I really, really liked this product, but unfortunately I had to return it. It was bought as a gift for someone who's sight is quite poor. The problem is, the latch itself is almost impossible to open and close. I could barely manage it- my boyfriend had a go and he struggled too, so there was no way we could give this as a present. It's such a disappointment as the bracelet itself is really pretty. Shame the latch is so poor.
on 23 September 2014
Bought for my maid of honour as her gift, along with a personalised jewelry box. She loved it and thought it was alot more expensive then it was. She is happy about the quality-I was happy about the price. WIN WIN!
on 6 November 2013
The bracelet itself looks pretty, shame that it comes in a cheap looking cellophane wrapper and not at all protected. If you want to give this as a present, you really need to buy a presentation box to put it in. Otherwise, arrived promptly and good value for money.
on 6 November 2015
I've brought this bracelet to go to my works gala and at first thought it might not be very good due to the price but it's arrived today and I can't tell you how happy I am its beautiful and looks more expensive than its price the silver clasp really set's it off people have commented on how tricky it is yo open I thought that at first but you just pinch both sides of the clasp at the bottom pull then it comes out and you just unhook it I would recommend this bracelet to anyone looking for a touch of glamour to your outfit also when my bracelet arrived the seller had attached a little bag of haribos as a thank you a lovely little touch please feel free to ask any questions very happy caz stoke on trent