5.0 out of 5 stars Brings peace among cats
I introduced a new wild kitten to the household. My older male cat started to spray everywhere, and there was a lot of hissing and growling between the cats. I used this spray and also the diffuser. My old cat stopped spraying and all three cats got on peaceably together thereafter.
Published 23 months ago by roma

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if its worked
It is unclear how to use this product so I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing but Anything is worth a try wqhen you have a sad nervous badly rescued cat
Published 13 months ago by mandy rotherham

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings peace among cats, 19 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat scratching, 14 May 2012
Mr. L. J. Dwyer "Sound man" (Oxfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
This stuff really works and stopped my cats scratching the furniture and wallpaper. They now seem contented around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for anxious cats, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
my cat totally relies on this product. He has had 3 occurrences of blocked urinary tract, and since using Feliway spray and defuser, he hasn't had any.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to ease feline stress in some cases, 1 Mar 2013
Caddy2 (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
We bought this as both of our adult (neutered) cats get stressed and sick by the 10 minutes' car trip to the vet and they've also had their routine disrupted since our daughter acquired a kitten. It certainly worked when we took Thomas, one of the adults, to the vet: barely a distressed wail en route and no unfortunate accidents in his pet carrier, which was a very welcome difference from all previous occasions. We had to take him as he was "self-harming", possibly stressed by the kitten's arrival (Thomas is both nervous and unsociable). Whether it is the effect of the Feliway we can't be sure, but since then Thomas has made friends with the kitten and they now play together (Thomas has never played before!), lick each other and even sleep cuddled together. On the other hand, the two adults still hiss at each other and Charlie, who has always been "top cat", still makes token "sprays" as if to assert himself since the arrival of the newcomer. On balance, therefore, the spray seems to work in some cases but not all. We bought the spray as it was cheaper than the diffuser and we would probably have needed more than one diffuser, anyway, whereas the spray can be used as and where you want it. We do spray an old sock as a sort of diffuser substitute in the room where the cats spend most of their time and for the most part they all seem to co-exist there fairly peacefully, so perhaps it does make a difference.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if its worked, 1 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
I don't think this product lasts long, and didn't really work compared to the diffuser. It might work with other cats but didnt work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feliway Pheromone Spray, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
Arrived amazing quickly. Well packaged. I have used product before and it has stopped our cats from marking (ie spraying!) on our carpet. Will re-order again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feliway Pheromore, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
Sorry but this product has had no effect on my cat whatsoever. She still bites and appears to be completely unaware of its existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calm cats, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
This product is incredible for calming cats. We drove from England to France via a long boat voyage to Spain and they 2 cats were completely fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feliway is very good for creating some harmony, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml
I have two cats who suffer with anxiety amd can get quite aggressive. Feliway is very good for creating some harmony. However I only realised afterI plaved the irder that it was costing me 31 postage and packing. That is not good for creating harmony. I will be finding another provider in future

Feliway Pheromone Spray 60ml