5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. So comfy.
This is my second Breo and I love it. It's so comfy with no metal bits touching my excema prone skin.
I highly recommend Breo watches for anyone with sensitive skin. They are affordable enough to have more than one so you can colour coordinate your outfit!
I would however like to be able to buy different colour straps/skins for the one watch.
Published on 6 Oct 2010 by shazboz

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour and size questionable.
The watch itself seems okay in that it has kept time, but the colour is nothing like that suggested in the image. Far too purple and as such, not ideal. It has therefore, remained largely unworn and untested for durability. It is a small in size, yet extremely roomy. Unlikely to repeat purchase.
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by Gin F

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. So comfy., 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Breo Venture Ladies Rubber Strap Watch Light Purple Small 16cm (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Breo watch, 15 Sep 2013
After receiving a replacement battery for my watch I am pleased with the product. This watch is comfy and suitable for everyday wear. A great buy and the service I have received has been fantastic. I will definitely purchase from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour and size questionable., 11 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars looking just great.., 28 Jun 2011
beautiful design, comfortable for a girl with metal allergic like me, thanks breo..finally. this is my second breo..love it so much

Breo Venture Ladies Rubber Strap Watch Light Purple Small 16cm