4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
I've had this for a few weeks, very happy with it. Seems to keep good time, comfortable to wear and I've had lots of nice comments about it. Watch the sizing though, there is a bit of difference between the Breo sizing on the website and Amazon's sizing, so I think the small might have fitted me better than the medium, but it still feels ok.
Published on 7 Nov. 2010 by L. Murphy

1.0 out of 5 stars butwatch not working
Arrived on time, but watch not working,
Published 2 months ago by blakey 321

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 7 Nov. 2010
L. Murphy (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breo Venture Ladies Rubber Watch Purple Medium 17cm (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 11 Jan. 2011
G. Ashton "Ash" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
i bought this as an xmas present for my girlfriend. the product arrived on time, in perfect condition and exactly as promised.

thus so far everything seems to be working with the watch, and there are no reasons why this would change.

a great gift and good value for too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 22 Sept. 2010
This watch is fab! Very good buy and have recommended it to just about everyone I know!! Definitely value for money!! :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars butwatch not working, 16 Mar. 2015