5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap'n'cheerful!
I have absolutely no qualms in recommending this to any Samsung Tocco Lite owner. I've had mine some weeks now and it does its job simply and effectively. For the price I paid, it's a steal! *****
Published on 11 Jun. 2011 by ExiledTownFan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fiddly
I loved this product, looked great on the phone, but the top holding bit broke in the first week as I tried to fit the phone in. You have to be very careful, as you need to force the phone in without breaking the holding plastic things.
Published on 19 Aug. 2011 by FabG

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap'n'cheerful!, 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Black Flip Leather Case For Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Uk (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fiddly, 19 Aug. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - avoid like the plague, 26 Jan. 2012
T (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had one of these now and two others of a different design/make, as putting my Tocco in my pocket activates the screen and leaves it open to scratches. Unfortunately, all three were rubbish. They look nice but the clips break for a pastime. I thought it was because I was being unduly rough (because it's completely unreasonable to put your phone in a big leg pocket on your cargoes, right?) but I picked the phone up from the table the other night, sent a text then put it gently down and a black piece of plastic fell onto the table. Yep - it was one of the corner clips. Shortly after that the top clip gave way as I was tapping away on the screen. This is a repeated story with minor variations for the other two cases I've had.

These cases are clearly of extremely poor quality. I couldn't see the point of sending the last one back so my 'phone is now held onto the back plate with self-adhesive velcro so I've had to put a new fold in the flap so that it closes. Unfortunately, it's not realistic to leave the screen unprotected so a cover is a bit of a must.

However, I see that Amazon now carry an apparently genuinely Samsung case which has had some positive feedback, so I shall give one of those a go. If that fails then I shall go for a silicon cover instead or one of the Samsung ones, which seems to attach without fragile plastic clips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Godd value for money, 10 Jun. 2011
The case arrived very quickly. It is very basic which is great although the quality is not quite as good as my last one, but you cant argue with that as it's so cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Remarkably Resilient, 15 May 2013
This is a good product for the price. It certainly protects the phone but I wouldn't recommend taking your phone in and out of it too often. I tend to remove the phone and use a skin if I want to carry my mobile in my pocket because of the thickness of phone and case together but otherwise my mobile lives in this case. It has been dropped more than once and has completely protected my mobile. I do use a screen protector but if you plan on keeping your phone in this case all the time then you really don't need to use screen protectors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even the item pictured totally Different, 18 Oct. 2012
This is one of the cheapest designs with a brittle /hard interior clip to hold your phone.

Take a good look at the items picture it clearly shows a stitched interior (Look at the side of the case)....

the case in the picture opens from the bottom - the case youe get opens at the top.

The one in the picture is Totally Different to the one you will receive - unbeleivable...

5.0 out of 5 stars FLIP COVER, 11 Jun. 2011
S. Spencer "bramhall" (northampton,uk) - See all my reviews
As described.

Fitted First time

GREAT value
Great Service

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, 24 May 2011
Like the previous reviewer I am absolutely amazed at the quality of this cover. This has to be the ultimate in value for money. I am going back for more. At the price it is surprising that there are any left but then no doubt purchasers believe that in spending £s more they will be getting superior quality..........don't believe it !

4.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 5 July 2011
I have to admit, i had my reservations about buying this cover. I was quite surprised at the quality, there was no difference to ones i have bought for £4.99. I have already ordered another replacement, at that price, they are spot on. I have no problem recommending these sellers

2.0 out of 5 stars Too plastic and easily broken = disappointed, 8 Mar. 2013
This broke when fitting the phone into it for the first time. Plastic just too weak. Leather look is fine but not using case as doesnt keep phone secure due to plastic grips breaking even though I was very careful slotting phone into case.