5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap'n'cheerful!
I have absolutely no qualms in recommending this to any Samsung Tocco Lite owner. I've had mine some weeks now and it does its job simply and effectively. For the price I paid, it's a steal! *****
Published on 11 Jun 2011 by ExiledTownFan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fiddly
I loved this product, looked great on the phone, but the top holding bit broke in the first week as I tried to fit the phone in. You have to be very careful, as you need to force the phone in without breaking the holding plastic things.
Published on 19 Aug 2011 by FabG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap'n'cheerful!, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Black Flip Leather Case For Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Uk (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fiddly, 19 Aug 2011

GREAT value
Great Service

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Godd value for money, 10 Jun 2011
The case arrived very quickly. It is very basic which is great although the quality is not quite as good as my last one, but you cant argue with that as it's so cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain!, 6 Dec 2013
Looks good and a good price. Looks alot more than It cost - an ideal present for a loved one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 19 Sep 2013
A must have item for my Samsung Tocco Lite....does what it says...and great quality. Basic protection for a vital item.

5.0 out of 5 stars leather case, 4 Jun 2013
Ian Mclaren - See all my reviews
this has been a boon since i got it and it has saved the phone many times it was a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Remarkably Resilient, 15 May 2013
This is a good product for the price. It certainly protects the phone but I wouldn't recommend taking your phone in and out of it too often. I tend to remove the phone and use a skin if I want to carry my mobile in my pocket because of the thickness of phone and case together but otherwise my mobile lives in this case. It has been dropped more than once and has completely protected my mobile. I do use a screen protector but if you plan on keeping your phone in this case all the time then you really don't need to use screen protectors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung S5230 Phone Case, 17 Mar 2013
I purchased this item in error as thought it would fit Samsung S5220 phone. Because of the price decided to keep it in case it was suitable for someone else. Good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars BLACK FLIP LEATHER CASE FOR SAMSUNG S5230 TOCCO LITE UK, 8 Mar 2013
I CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF ITS PRICE. IT LOOKED VERY GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE I PAID. BUT FOUND THAT THE INNER PLASTIC WAS VERY FRAGILE AND BREAKS VERY EASILY.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›