Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.98+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2012
Great Product! Got hair dye out of a wood table, paint out of carpets, scuff marks off the lounge laminate floor. Excellent value!!! 10/10
on 1 March 2015
Really, really poor quality. Very light and flimsy. Just not up to standard at all. Fell to pieces on 1st use.
review image
on 31 October 2013
These sponges are great for cleaning flat, smooth surfaces. I would recommend them but try not to scrunch them when wetting and during use or they will disintegrate very quickly. I suggest pressing them with the flat of your hand. Also, if you know that you are going to have to scrunch them whilst using, cut a piece off; that way you will only lose a smaller piece of the sponge.
on 14 October 2015
I am speechless. Such a cynic about these things, I resorted to purchasing these after my son had accidentally put indelible marker on his antique desk. I tried acetone, white spirit, normal eraser, vodka (!)...everything i had, and it was starting to affect the varnish - but not the stain! Anyway, lo and behold, I took a big sigh and began to rub with the dampened sponge. It took a bit of rubbing (the stain was quite bad and widespread) but it has now completely gone. And the varnish is totally unaffected. Whoopee for magic!
on 20 August 2011
The product arrived very fast. The only small disappointment was that I was expected the item a little bigger because I used to buy this item in the shop and was really bigger but, I know this item and it does the job very well, especially when you have spots on the walls, in the kitchen, around the windows.
on 27 May 2013
The Magic eraser is great on some surfaces but not ideal on others. Once you learn how and when to use them they are great. Great for tiles, bathrooms, kitchens, stove tops, shelves and fridges. They have removed pen marks I haven't been able to get off my shelves and make easy work of cleaning my fridge. They do leave behind a lot of water so you need to mop up after them
They do disintegrate as you use them - so are not never ending....
I am amazed that after cleaning something with a normal cloth and then the magic eraser how much more dirt comes off.
These are great- once you know how to use them - a bit of trial and error
on 26 October 2015
My experience with these is mainly in trying to remove stains from a painted wall. They work okay with light stains (finger marks and such) but struggle with heavy stains and if you press too hard you'll end up taking the paint off. I managed to spill some red wine on a wall and whilst they will 'dull' the stain, they won't remove it completely. I'll try to get future glasses of red wine in my mouth instead of on the wall.

You'll need quite a few of these if you have a lot of stains to remove because they get used up quite quickly, although they're cheap enough.

Be sure to test first on a unseen bit of wall. Thinly applied paint might get removed completely with these erasers.
on 12 March 2016
These Magic Eraser Sponges really do work like magic. The bathtub at my flat was very stained. Even the "professional" cleaners who cleaned prior to our moving in were apparently unable to remove these disgusting ground-in stains. I tried everything---scrubbing with abrasives (which helped a little), several types of cleaners, limescale remover, etc, all to no avail. I really didn't think anything would work and even though in the past I've used the brand-name (Mr. Clean) eraser sponges for various cleaning projects with good results, I didn't have much hope for this bathtub. I decided to try these Magic Eraser Sponges because they are reasonably priced so I figured I had nothing to lose. I'm happy to say they worked a treat and the bathtub looks (almost) new. The stains are gone and all with very little effort (it took about 2 sponges to do the job). These are as good as the name-brand sponges. In my experience these sponges are perfect for getting rid of all kinds of stains and grime and all you need is a little water and just a small amount of "elbow grease". The only downside to them is their relatively short lifespan, but on the other hand, you save money by using less in the way of cleaners so it evens out. Highly recommended.
on 7 February 2016
I was very disappointed with the mediocre quality of these sponges. They seem to be more ordinary sponge than magic eraser and start to fall apart on first usage. You would be better off spending your money on normal kitchen sponges, which can be bought for as little as £1.00 a pack! Also they have somewhat of a 'chemical' type odour, which is irritating. They would be almost useless for anything except very light cleaning purposes and cannot be recommended.
on 7 June 2016
Having used branded versions in the past I was excited to try these to see how they compare. As a University student coming to the end of my tenancy I needed something to clear marks from the walls where I had hung pictures and posters. They are a really convenient size and fit right into the palm of your hand. With a little bit of water it easily cleaned the marks and left no damage to the existing paintwork which was just what I was looking for. I later tried it at getting marker pen off a wall and it also did that just as easily with a couple of wipes. If I were to say anything I would say they are slightly more flimsy than the Flash equivalent, however after cleaning 3 large walls the one I was using was still in shape and useable. If you were looking to extensively scrub something I think you'd find them break up fairly quickly. All around a really good staple cleaning product to keep under the sink!