4.0 out of 5 stars Fast arrival, good product
The product arrived very fast. The only small disappointment was that I was expected the item a little bigger because I used to buy this item in the shop and was really bigger but, I know this item and it does the job very well, especially when you have spots on the walls, in the kitchen, around the windows.
Published on 20 Aug. 2011 by Nathy78

1.0 out of 5 stars Regret buying these.
Bought a single "magic sponge" from a supermarket for £1.99 and loved it. Saw these on here and for the price and reviews I had to buy.

I regret this decision.

Grey in colour and not anything like the one I had used previously, they seemed just like regular sponges! But, I thought, don't be sponge-ist, they might be cheap but work okay...
Published 1 month ago by Amy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast arrival, good product, 20 Aug. 2011
This review is from: 10 Magic Eraser Sponges - For Chemical Free Stain and Mark Removal. (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 17 Oct. 2014
Bit confused to begin with
No instructions
Sponge didnt lather up which I expected it to
Seller contacted me via Amazon and explained how they work
My shower cubicle is really clean now and I also use the spknge on the tiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 20 July 2012
Great Product! Got hair dye out of a wood table, paint out of carpets, scuff marks off the lounge laminate floor. Excellent value!!! 10/10

1.0 out of 5 stars Regret buying these., 11 Feb. 2015
Amy (Scotland) - See all my reviews

I regret this decision.

No, they are awful. What a mess they made of my walls. I'm so angry that I decided to try and be cheap and get these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste, 12 Jun. 2014
Waste of money cheap don't work just look like bits of cut up sponge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would not buy again or recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a magic sponge, 23 Oct. 2012
Terrible sponges, had to return them. First one just dissolved during use. Get the real thing they use in the states if you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy cleaning., 2 May 2014
Great product! In the winter I maintain my bike in my hall. I get all kinds of marks on the wall, but this product just wipes them away.

4.0 out of 5 stars like proper Derren Brown magic - they give YOU the ..., 17 Dec. 2014
I went cleaning mad when I got delivery of these, sent me a bit manic really. They really are magic, like proper Derren Brown magic - they give YOU the power. My only criticism is they are too small and too narrow. I want a big handful of sponge to work with, these are not much bigger than a scouring pad, but for the more delicate among you this may be perfect. I still think they are magic though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of does the job., 24 Jun. 2013
Jeff Pinkerton (Ashland, MA USA) - See all my reviews
We bought this to take care of some scuffs on a very light coloured wall, which had been decorated with standard water based paint. If you look full on to the wall, the scuff marks are now gone. Great, I thought, let's get rid of any and all scuff marks. The area I'm talking about is the landing around the stairs. When I'd finished, I noticed the drawback, and that's when I wished I hadn't been so enthusiastic in going after everything. Because if you look at the wall at an angle, like you do when going upstairs, especially into a light source, such as a window, you clearly see the sweep marks where the sponges have done their job. The marks have gone, but in return, the chemical process has left a different texture compared to the rest of the wall, and this really stands out at an angle against a light, ie every time I go upstairs.

So now I'm thinking I should repaint the whole wall.

So if you have scuff marks at the bottom or in the corner of a painted wall, go for it. Otherwise, be careful with these sponges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as others i have purchased, 19 Oct. 2014
Not as good as others i have purchased. But there again no way near as pricey. It does the job.