4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth trying

3.0 out of 5 stars Deformed with constant use
Published 19 months ago by Edmund Barry

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth trying, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
I decided to try a foam roller following the recommendation of another runner; I'm very pleased that I did. It does wonders for muscle stiffness and pain when used alongside my usual stretching routine before and after my runs. I use it on rest days too. This has most definitely enabled faster recovery after long runs. Make sure you watch a reliable tutorial before using for the first time (lots on Youtube) or you could injure your lower back. This size suits me, (5'4", female), taller and broader people might prefer the longer but more expensive type. I'm pleased that I chose this one and not the sort with all the knobbles - this is painful enough when used correctly so goodness knows what the knobbly-bobbly type are like, I don't think I'll bother to find out.
Do invest in one of these, and do ensure you know how to use it properly. I've checked out the price in running shops, by the way - Amazon is offering them at a competitive price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flat Feet!, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
Suffer with tight calfs and hamstrings due to my rubbish feet I inherited from my dad. Foam roller recommended to me by a physio. It has been effective. Legs feel more supple and ache less. Would rather pay £40 per week for a deep tissue massage but can't afford that. Would recommend as a cheaper alternative that has been of benefit to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, works well, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
Nice hard foam which will soften a bit eventually but even now after a fair amount of use, still fairly hard!! Good for stretching the muscles and after exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent company to deal with!, 28 Mar. 2011
H. Haines (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
I bought the wrong size roller by mistake and the company were so helpful about returning it and buying the right size. The roller itself was very good quality and as I mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend this friendly company.

3.0 out of 5 stars Deformed with constant use, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
For the price, being the cheapest foam roller i could find, it was good enough. At first the roller performed very well and relived stress and tension in the muscles i used it on. However over the course of 2 months of regular use it has become more and more deformed in the centre where my lower back rests to roll on. Obviously this then reduces the effectiveness of the product as it is applying less pressure on the muscles which rest on this depression.

All in all an ok product for occaisonal use, and to gain a feel of how to use a roller properly

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a roll of hard foam, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
The ad said buy this roll of hard foam. I bought it. It arrived. It's a roll of hard foam. What more could I ask. Well done hard foam people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Foam Roller, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
Can't fault it, works brilliantly for me, excellent for back strengthening and stretching. Others who recommended one of these rollers were dead right!

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're starting foam rolling for the first time a ..., 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
If you're starting foam rolling for the first time a smoother roller is what you need.

This one is much wider than many other rollers which is a plus and the foam is dense without being too dense for beginners but it will hurt the first few times you use it and that's how you know it's working.

Only downside I've had with this is that has misshapen, but it is still usable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
I left it a while to leave feedback as I wanted to give this a proper go..

It's a very good product and I should no as I use it a lot! I had a very sore leg from not stretching properly and this is really helping to sort me out!!

Good price for a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolls away aches and pains, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round (Misc.)
Great roller! Was advised to get this from a sports physio woman and even though not had long I really like it as I use it sometimes before a run or after or even when I am just feeling achy and it does work. I follow YouTube videos to get the best results!

Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round