5.0 out of 5 stars Protection
Another great buy, to protect my iPhone 4 screen. Great value for money. Easy to apply on screen. Thank u. Defo for recomondation to others.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by Niddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Darren Ellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: iPhone 4/4S screen protector guard 6 in 1 pack (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cost-effective screen protector, 11 Aug 2010
Frankly, it's a good product at a very good price. Yes, you need to be sure that there's no dust on the screen before applying (that's why there's a cloth included), and although it took me two attempts, it was worth doing. The air bubbles (what few there are) are easily removed using the card that's included in the pack and having six protectors - OK, four now because I had one practice and used one - should last me until the phone contract is up for renewal. A bit of care in applying it and it's a great protector. It even has a cut out for the front facing camera. I'd definitely buy this again! At this price, and bearing in mind there are six in the pack, one can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Offers real screen protection, 20 Feb 2011
CJ (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these to ensure that my new iphone screen would remain unscratched. I previously had an earlier version of iphone so I already knew getting these screens on can be a bit fiddly but after practice they can be applied very well. Ok sometimes you do have to waste the odd one to get a near perfect screen cover but for the cost I cant really complain.

They can become smudged during use but that is no different to the actual screen on the phone and they do not impair the use of the screen in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 Sep 2011
FaeFife (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Should have got this when I first got my iPhone 4 - waited till the screen was scratched before buying. Fairly straightforward to apply and screen now fully protected. Should have got these sooner. Excellent value.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 6 Jun 2013
Cheap, but low quality screen protectors. They are easy to apply and I guess they do their job to protect the screen, however, whenever you apply one it gets scratched very easily and wears out after about two weeks, even if you are very careful with your phone. This means you will have to change them constantly if you want a tolerably clear screen. Before I got these, I had another screen protector, which was a bit more expensive, applied to my phone and it did a much better job since you could use it for months without any obvious wear marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 screen protectors., 9 Oct 2011
Easy transaction and a fast delivery. I've been using this product for a while now and I've re-ordered it several times. I highly recommend these, they're cheap and they work. My phone is free of scratches!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky as expected., 24 July 2011
Fitted well and managed to get it right first time, no bubbles, and it seems to be staying down well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 11 Jun 2011
Correct aplication is the key to a longlasting s protector, irrespective of how cheap or expensive it is!
The first one stuck properly and is in place for 2 months now. Having a few in the box meant I was not under any pressure when applying it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 11 Sep 2010
Darren Ellery - See all my reviews
Screen protector went on first time with no bubbles. Easy to apply with minimal effort. However, after using the iPhone I noticed that it was covered in fingerprints, far worse than the phones screen ever was. When I rubbed them off using the supplied cleaning cloth I managed to leave "scratch" marks on the screen protector. It's a good job there are 5 left as I think I will have to replace them every few weeks at this rate.
The protector does not compromise the screen resolution at all, unlike some I have used and the display still looks as good as before. The texture of the protector is nowhere near as slippery as the phone screen and you definitely can feel friction under your finger. This is maybe why finger prints are left all over it.
Overall though a good screen protector but I don't think I would buy again when these ones have all been used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value once you have got the hang of it!, 11 April 2013
These screen protectors are indeed cheap and cheerful, but they fit their purpose and the six pack of them should survive you for a couple of months if unlike myself, you can figure out how to put them on perfectly first try! The most effective way that I have discovered is to turn the iPhone off for 15-20 minutes so that it cools down and becomes room temperature, as the dust is more attracted when it is hot and also more air bubbles are created, then using the enclosed cloth (or any soft cloth such as a glasses cloth), wipe all the dust off the screen. By all dust, I mean every single speck, it is vital there is none on their otherwise tiny bubbles with black dots will appear. Once this has been done, peel the first layer of plastic off the screen protector and apply the protector to the iPhone. As it is cool, there should only be a few bubbles. Now, using the card provided (or any other plastic card) push/swipe all the bubbles to the side so that the air is released from underneath the screen. Once you have done this, peel back off the second plastic layer and voila, you have successfully applied the screen protector! Overall, if you are looking for a budget screen protector, then this is your best bet!