on 5 October 2013
I bought this as a cheap replacement for a broken headset, and I have to say I've been pleased so far.

The sound quality in the earpiece is clear, and it's loud enough without deafening you, and from the feedback I'm getting from other gamers I'm playing with online, it seems the mic picks up my voice well enough. It's also reasonably comfortable.

However, the materials feel very cheap (reflected in the price tag), and I'm not convinced the wires will withstand any level of abuse - the wires feel very flimsy, like they could break very easily. Also, the earpiece is a fair bit smaller than it looks in the pictures (but it does still fit my ear well enough).

So, for the price I paid for it, I'm pleased so far. But I'm not convinced it will last particularly long due to the wiring.
on 12 January 2011
i love this headset.. my xbox one broke so i needed a new but cheap ish one.. this one was perfect and its so comfortable and it works :) i thought something had to be wrong with it because it looks real decent but cheap.. but its so comfortable to wear for as long as you like :)
on 17 November 2010
I am placing this review on behalf of my youngest son who this headset was for. He seems perfectly happy with them, says they are comfortable to wear :)
on 25 April 2013
The headset included with my Xbox 360 was quite shoddy to be completely honest. After a few months of gaming it grew tired and eventually the plastic band snapped! Annoyed to hell, I got on Amazon and found this beauty! Cheap, to the point and it looked decent enough!
Once I received it I was pleasantly surprised! The earpiece is comfortable (way more comfy than the stock Xbox360 version) and the sound quality is great! Talking on this headset is perfect, you forget you're wearing it because its so comfortable!
All in all, this is a great replacement / upgrade to the stock Xbox 360 headset!
on 2 April 2011
I purchased this mainly because i needed a new headset for playing my Xbox.
This headset makes a clunky noise when you move your head and it is easily damaged (my headset is already broken, occasionally it makes a fuzzing noise that only people i am chatting with can hear. The headset is also not as loud as i would expect, i have to hold the wire in a certain way to get a louder volume.

This could just be me but i recommend buying a different headset, this one does not last long.
on 28 November 2011
I take care of my things and when it came to this there was no exception. I really enjoyed this headset. It was comfy enough and everything worked fine...that was until last week.
I was using it like always but all of a sudden the noise from my friends cut off. I checked and their mics were working and they could hear my voice but I couldn't hear theirs.
I'm glad I didn't review it when I got it because I would have called it a good product but now I'm definitely not recommending it.
on 27 May 2013
This piece of crap headset has the balls
to sell at $10 luckily I got it at $5 yaaaaay only problem is it broke in 1 day and I only used it twice. The head phone broke randomly at one point and I thought how crap. This is not a elite headset at all. This poxy piece of junk should go to hell. If u want a good head set then get a normal xbox 360 it only costs $2 and will last for a year!! !!
Not bloody happpy at all >:(
on 14 March 2011
Total waste of money, within hours it began having static and high pitched whistling. Others in a Live Party would get blasted out. Only way to fix it was by removing the plug. Terrible quality, and such a shame because it fit and looks great.
on 9 May 2011
the first headset arrived with a dodgy on / off switch and broke within days, the replacement stopped working after a week and was sent back for a refund. the product is lightweight and flimsy, i would not recommend it to anybody.
on 14 December 2010
I bought this for my son- he is X-Box crazy. He chose it and is very happy. Excellent value for money