5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it!
I just bought two of these glass boards and I love them! The colour is a very nice bright red and they have made my kitchen very colourful and happy! I use them to put photos, notes or write messages on it! The only drawback is that you can use only very strong magnets, as the conventional ones do not really work on it!
Published 17 months ago by A reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Describing this board as 'Magnetic' is an over-statement. I was really looking forward to using it in my office, but it should come with a big warning sign - only magnetic when using ultra super-human strong magnets and even then, they can barely hold up one piece of paper!

Published 12 months ago by Kathryn Ottway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it!, 6 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant board, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Sigel GL110 Magnetic glass board artverum, black, 48 x 48 cm (Office Product)
This is the slickest magnetic board I ever came across.My 12 year old son was looking for a magnetic board for his newly re-decorated room . We found this on Amazon for a reduced price and thought it looked just the ticket. It arrived quickly,very well packaged (survived being thrown over the garden gate by delivery person) and was extremely easy to fix to the wall.
It's very stylish....highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 18 Nov 2012
A quality product, well made, nice looking, very easy to install, worth every penny.
Previous reviews relating to poor packaging/damage nearly put me off but our unit was well packaged and delivered in no less than 3 boxes, with plenty of bubble wrap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made, 15 Aug 2013
Beautifully made, looks fantastic when used with the white marker pen
Would have been nice to get a few more magnets, but otherwise all great!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 Jun 2013
This looks expensive and beautiful, easy to write on and the magnets are very strong - so they are great! Children have had lots of fun leaving one another messages...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 April 2013
I bought two of these for my daughters' study desks and they're brilliant. Sleek & stylish and thumbs up from my 12 and 8 year olds. My only criticism relates to the magnets which are tiny and the silver coating has peeled off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smart, 19 Mar 2013
Looks good, easy to put up and easy to clean.

Can't ask for more, very pleased with this product. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Feb 2013
No hesitation in recommending his product, it is fab. Great bright red colour, easy to put on the wall and looks fantastic. I have had this for a while now and use white chalk pens, which clean off very easily with a damp cloth. I have used it a lot and it still looks great. Being magnetic is a bonus and very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice product, you can see why its an award winner., 4 Mar 2014
Ferris "Ferris" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This is a really stunning product, 40+ for a notice board you can imagine my expectations were high, upon receiving this Sigel notice board I can say my expectations were surpassed. I was particularly impressed with the mounting system, everything you need is provided even a template that shows you where to drill holes into the wall. It’s simply mounted using the two screws and wall plugs provided, the board then mounts onto screws / plastic washers then very discretely sits about 5 - 10mm away from the wall supported on each corner by a rubber pad. Once mounted it is very secure, stable and looks beautiful.

Using the magnets provided I have posted a couple of business cards on it, I’m eagerly awaiting a chalk pen to arrive so I can try that out as well (order placed separately).

Seeing this notice board in my opinion it is certainly worth the money, coming with a chalk pen would have been a nice touch though.

Normally I would place all my orders directly with Amazon to guarantee a first class delivery service and after sales support should I need it. On this occasion the Yorkshire man within me decided a 4 cost saving warranted trying a marketplace seller 'Ideal Office Supplies ltd'. I feel they deserve a special mention not only for the cost saving but the 3 -5 day delivery turned up in 1 day, it was very well packaged and lastly unfortunately there was an item missing from the package, I emailed them yesterday and I have come into a return email today confirming that they will send the missing item out in the post to me. A first class service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 Aug 2013

Really disappointed. It's an expensive item and not worth it. It just doesn't do the job. I had to score it 1 star but it really deserves a big zero.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›