on 9 June 2013
I stupidly ordered 2 watches and can't decide which to wear when! This is more workaday so gets used the most. It's pretty and easy to read. There were comments about the bracelet being too small, even painful, I haven't found this, fits well, occasionally catches a sliver of skin, what elastic acted bracelet doesn't? Seems to keep good time (early to say after only 10 or so days tho'). On the whole, so far, very pleased with this watch and it's price.
on 9 April 2014
I had my first watch; a Timex; in 1956, it was still working almost until the battery operated watches came along. Now I have a lovely clear faced easy to read watch with the added bonus of a date included for a very reasonable price. I really love the style, it looks good enough for a night out as well as general every day wear. Thank you Timex for giving this old girl a lovely new time piece !!
on 25 June 2013
The watch has a neat classic design It has a second hand. The bracelet strap is a comfortable fit. I have only had it for a short time,but it keeps time correctly. I did find the edges of the bracelet a bit scratchy
on 6 July 2013
Watch nice but received in shabby condition - packaging loose in box,watch hanging off its stand, batteries loose - having ordered timex several times I have never had one delivered in this state hence I returned it - if it had been in its usual pristine condition I would have kept it but I ordered two at the same time one immaculate and the other as described above. Cost £6 to return also!
on 13 March 2014
Very pleased with the watch. It looks good and works well. It arrived on the first day of the delivery period. Not 5* as the box was damaged in the post, so it would have been unsuitable as a gift.
on 1 February 2014
A really good watch - waterproof and backlit but I don't like the stretchy bracelet - it's too tight. I would have preferred a clasp bracelet.
Just what I wanted, and it illuminates in the dark. Excellent value. I would recommend this lovely ladies watch. Very happy customer
on 21 August 2014
Big disappointment! Just received the item and its totally dead and the hands are not moving at all!!
on 6 September 2014
Very good wirst watch, price, fast delivery, I am very hapy with this purchase.