on 7 June 2011
I purchased this Timex Gents Watch Modern Dual Tech T5K402 recently and I am very pleased with the watch. A couple of years ago I purchased a Timex T5E361 which is a similiar watch and was excellent for my job as a P.E. teacher. I had a problem with the backlight and when I sent it to Timex they exchanged it for a dark coloured dial version of the same watch. I never liked this new watch as I found difficulty in reading the time with the dark face and I decided to purchase the T5K402 which is really an updated version of the original watch. The time is easy to read with white/silver dial and the minute & hour hands are now transparent so that the digital stopwatch can be clearly read at all times. The watch is rather chunky but is still very appealing. I am involved in coaching Gaelic football and I find the analogue/digital combination very useful indeed. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone involved in timing sporting events either as an official or as a participant.
on 3 July 2013
Pros: Both analogue and digital display, timing, alarm etc. Nice idea that digital display can be removed.

Cons: Analogue hands too faint against background, so the idea of a quick glance to see analogue time does not really work. Very wide watch: external diameter across face 47mm, including buttons. Combination of wide width plus plastic strap makes this very uncomfortable to wear. Also, setting of digital time, analogue hour/minute hands, and analogue second hand all done independently --- it looks as if it will be difficult to maintain correct adjustment of watch as it gains a few seconds over several days.

In the end I returned this watch before 7 days (Amazon were very helpful in expediting this), and finished up buying a much more expensive Casio watch with solar charging (avoid frequent battery changes and disturbing seals etc) and radio timekeeping as well as clear digital/analogue displays and a smarter and more comfortable appearance and feel.
on 30 September 2014
lovely looking watch. the analogue dials are simple to operate some watches you need to press countless buttons to set this one you just pull out the crown just like the old days.
on 21 April 2014
Right functionality. Easy to use. Looks good. The digital display is very clear. The analog watch hands are hard to see.
on 30 November 2013
it was good until the digital numbers disappeared so now I cannot use it .I shall have to get repaired at some stage.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2014
Bad.. The analog system got malfunction after one month purchased time.. I sent it to the wholesaler for repair 😣
on 6 January 2016
Great timepiece.
on 12 March 2015
nice product at good price