on 23 November 2012
Its lovely and pretty, but a bit more ethnic/Chabby chique than i thought form the picture, but then thats buying on line for you! still its nice and big and long, good value i think compared to monsoon or somewhere
on 8 February 2013
A great product which the title versatile and vibrant says it all. The product arrived well within the stated time and is great quality. For the woman in your life she will love it. Would purchase from supplier again and reccommend to anyone.
on 25 February 2013
The scarf was very nice and the colours were perfect for the use I had in mind. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 16 February 2013
this scarf is of nice quality quite soft and matches many of my clothes. would also make a lovely gift.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this scarf to add my collection for hair wrapping purposes and it is really versatile and not bulky at all. I love the silver threads and the other types of material which makes it very eclectic and appropriate for any occasion. The fringes, texture, and variety of colors and textures make it delightful for the head plus of course it's very affordable. It's equally gorgeous around the neck! I plan to buy another in a different color scheme. Worth the money; plus the seller sent it straight away and it arrived in perfect condition. I hand wash it and none of the colors run which is an added bonus but you must be careful not to snag it as some of the threads could run. Over all I am more than pleased with it and definitely recommend it if you are looking for a high quality scarf for a more affordable price than other vendors.
on 7 September 2010
I bought this for a friend who a) loves purple and b)loves unusual clothes. She absolutley loved it,very good quality.Speedy delivery too.Thanks.
on 12 November 2012
Described as"green",which is an understatement, this scarf has many other subtle colours running through it, so that it can be used as an adaptable accessory for clothes formal and informal, of different shades and colours. As a scarf,it is warm and soft to touch, but it also carries the other practical features of good size without excessive bulk, and is probably wide enough to pass as a light stole for chilly evenings.
My wife, for whom this was purchased, likes it very much. She also have another of these in fucshia, which is equally as pleasing, adaptable and classy.
on 14 January 2012
Lovely scarf, great colour and a little bit of silver woven through to make it feel a that little bit special. Had many complimentary comments since buying it.
on 4 February 2015
I was looking for Christmas presents and bought 3 scarves in different colours in the end, because they were all so lovely that I couldn't decide which to give away and which to keep for myself! They are all, beautiful colours, lovely material and a good length - not too bulky and not too long.
I bought a red one, blue/mauve one and a green one - kept the green one in the end and love wearing it!
on 28 January 2015
Really pretty cotton scarf with lovely pastel colours and silver thread running through it. I wanted this for the summer just to wear with vest tops etc and really pleased with it,good length and heavy enough to stay in place. I did soak in softner to freshen it up and water was quite dirty so I would give a light wash of soften before wearing although it looked clean.Very quick despatch too :-)