5.0 out of 5 stars Oceans
Brilliant!!! I saw the film in the Movies and just HAD to get the video. It is something I will treasure. It is wonderful to know that someone somewhere really cares about our planet and the beautiful untouched world that lies beneath out seas. I recommend this video to anyone who cares about conservation and wishes to share the wonders of nature with their children.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Nichola

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully filmed, but no story
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by Pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully filmed, but no story, 18 Aug 2011
This is probably the most breathtakingly filmed nature film that I have seen, it truly is incredible and I was constantly wondering how they filmed each clip. I am guessing a tremendous amount of work must have gone into it. However there is no story to this, not many explanations, no points are made, there is no message... it is really just a mix of clips in no particular order with some passing narration to it. It is a pity as this film could truly have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oceans, 18 July 2011
Nichola (Brisbane, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disneynature: Oceans [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 23 Sep 2010
Watched this amazing documentary in an openair cinema on Naxos Greece mid September 2010

The dialogue was in French but dialogue was not needed to be enthralled by this 'Wonder of the Ocean'

Hopefully this will be brought out on DVD as I do not have Blu Ray!

Disneynature: Oceans [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]