Price:£34.99+ Free shipping

on 27 April 2012
I bought this to put my 10'4" TIKI longboard up on my wall. Its solid, beautifully made with a nice dark finish. I've tried other surf racks before but nothing compared to the simplicity and quality of this one. The rack looks so much better in real life than on the pictures on amazon.I used longer screws to attach to the wall than the ones it comes with but this was due to the size and weight of my board.
on 31 May 2016
Love this product, it's the 2nd one I have bought, looks great in my place where lack of space means I can out surfboards on the wall. My most recent purchase did show up broken which was disappointing, but couldn't be bothered to send back so just glued it together ... Apart from that can't fault the product.
on 24 May 2016
Aesthetically it's a lovely sup rack, but the provided screws aren't big enough to hold it in the wall. Hence the 3 stars
on 20 December 2012
I bought these for my conservatory wall. The design is simple and easy to mount to the wall. Definitely sturdy enough to hold my old shortboard.

Only negative was that the bolts were not in the box (it said they were provided).
on 16 May 2016
Terrible build quality
on 28 February 2013
Perfect looks great holds more board is exactly what i wanted couldnt be happier and came down in perfect condition
on 21 August 2013
I have used these to hang my 9ft long board in the hall way of my house. They were easy to put up and I can easily remove my board whenever I want to use it.
on 31 December 2015