5.0 out of 5 stars Boys watch
I bought this for my 10 year old nephew, he was very pleased with the look of it. Excellent price.
Published 22 months ago by Kath T

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty!
Published 19 months ago by soupy

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty!, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Boys/Kids Blue Reflex Surfer Watch-14-16cm Velcro Strap-23 (Watch)
I ordered this watch for my 8 year old son because of the reviews and price (I didn't want an expensive watch in case he lost it). Unfortunately, the first one I received didn't even work and assuming it was simply bad luck I returned it and ordered another one. Turns out the problem might actually be the watch design because the second one kept stopping, which makes it useless for telling the time. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or a design flaw, but I will be looking for a different watch for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys watch, 21 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 28 Jan 2013
I thought this watch looked very cool for a young lad. It was priced reasonably and is easy to get on and off and has a good face to enable to wearer to read the time easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Watch, 27 Dec 2012
J. Elliott - See all my reviews
This was a wee extravChristmas present for my 11 year old grandson, who loves it, watch strap a bit big , but thanks to the Velcro we are able to make it fit . Great looking watch for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars We chose this watch together with my son, it ..., 12 Oct 2014
We chose this watch together with my son, it arrived within a week and my son absolutely loves it, and it greatly encouraged him to learn time. Thanks a lot!