4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Money Bank
This is great for all ages, I bought it for myself but even my husband 56 loved it and laughed so much, also he cant stop putting money in it everytime he walks past, has already paid for itself!!!
Published on 21 Oct. 2010 by Bluechinchilla

1.0 out of 5 stars The gimmick was nice but the product is not
Wanting this product for awhile I decided to get one and try it. The dog is VERY loud when (pretending) to eat the coins and is not worth feeding him in the bowl. The money that goes into the bowl slides down into a slot at the end of the bowl while the dog pretends to eat it. This is a BAD system as you can only fit one or two coins in at a time and even then they get...
Published 10 months ago by Jed Maloney

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Money Bank, 21 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Even the cat likes it!, 8 Mar. 2011
Henrik Hansen (Padborg, Denmark) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:18 Mins

The product arrived on time and it's just as fun as I had hoped for :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Bank, 1 Jan. 2011
Fast delivery and supprisingly well engineered for a novelty toy.

Action soon encouraged family party to part with coins so its just about paid for itself.

Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for children, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Viskey Cute Stealing Coin Cat Money Box Piggy Bank (Toy)
I was looking for birthday presents for three of my children's friends and came across these in a toy catalogue for £18. Thought they looked perfect although the price was a little high. Checked Amazon and saw them for £7.50 which was a no-brainer in terms of price and got them immediately (watch the YouTube video and I defy you not to smile:[...]
The children who received the Doggy Banks were aged between 5 and 8 and the feedback was fantastic - all were so pleased and one said it was the best present they had received for their birthday). Got two more for my children for Christmas and both are very happy with them. The dogs seem to be well made - I took one apart as it was not sitting down correctly and snapped it back together very quickly and with no hint of weak plastic moulding. This is a superb purchase at any price below £10 and if you are stuck for present ideas for young children - go no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest Christmas present ever, 8 Jan. 2011
A Kid's Review
I am 7 years old and I received this money box for a Christmas present. Me and my cousin had lots of fun with it on Christmas day. It gobbled all the money we fed it and even my little brother thought it was very funny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 15 Dec. 2010
This gift came very quickly. I bought this for my 6 year old daughters birthday. She loves it. The dog goes beserk when you put a coin in its feeding bowl. The downside is my daughter keeps telling me the dog is hungry and hasn't had his breakfast! The dog's limbs are designed to come out of the sockets under pressure and can easily be put back (good that I had read the instructions before this happened) so if tiny fingers get a bit over excited by everything this is ok. Would suit a wide age range of children from around 4-10 years but is also appropriate as a fun gift for an adult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Present, 8 Nov. 2011
Mrs. E. J. Hall "Brewer" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viskey Cute Stealing Coin Cat Money Box Piggy Bank (Toy)
Our daughters loved the dog banks so much we bought them for our nieces for Christmas. A great present but watch the younger children because they can break. Their pocket money keeps on going in every week and visitors are still shown them even though we bought them in the summer

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOY!, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Viskey Cute Stealing Coin Cat Money Box Piggy Bank (Toy)
A huge thank you to the reviewer who posted the video - made us laugh so much I bought 5 for christmas presents! A fantastic toy with a great expression. (The only disappointment is that if you buy several at once be prepared for them all to be the same colour.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Bank, 16 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Viskey Cute Stealing Coin Cat Money Box Piggy Bank (Toy)
This was bought for my son's 6th birthday. He loves it, as do his brothers aged 10 and 13. A month on, still makes them laugh to feed it. A lovely gift for an animal loving child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and pretty durable, love it!, 7 Dec. 2011
A. L. Kellett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viskey Cute Stealing Coin Cat Money Box Piggy Bank (Toy)
Bought this for my 3.5yo, he just loves it and it's so entertaining to watch. What I also like about this little 'toy' is that the joints of the dog are 'poppable' (sp?). It was getting quite weighty with coins and my son picked it up by gripping the dog's body and the little arm which makes him jump up and down popped out of his bum, I thought he'd broken it for good. It took me a few minutes to line it back up again but with a firm push you can pop it back in place. This is the same for the dog's limbs and ears which I think is great, so it's pretty durable in that respect. We've had it about a month now and it's still going strong :o)