5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous!
Published 18 months ago by ba_rev

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!
I bought this thinking the price was cheap and reasonable, it has OK reviews and i was after a post-workout shake. So i decided to buy it.
Only to find that it takes 3 scoops for 20g of protein, i usually consume 40g of protein after a workout session so this add up to 6 scoops.
Published 18 months ago by Gazz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous!, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: USN R-3 Excell Post-Workout Recovery Drink Powder, Tropical - 2 kg (Personal Care)
I started taking this powder half way through the first week of the Insanity circuit programme. The first few days my legs were aching constantly, unable to walk or move freely. Taking Recovery XCell directly after my workouts has stopped the aching and pain, my muscles still feel like they have a workout but I can move freely. Very pleased with the affects and fantastic results from my point of view!

I bought the Tropical flavour; the powder is very fine, mixes very well and tastes great! I will definitely but more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product I ever used, 10 Jun 2014
I bought this product on my 5th week of the alpha cycle for T25 about 3 weeks ago.I also use after 10k run. I felt an immediate result. It give me so much energy. I am not too sure how I coped before this! I do not use the full amount. I only use 50g and a mixture of 200ml water and ice cube. I use it 5-6 times per week. I also use an electric hand mixer to mix it and it works for me. I like the taste too.

4.0 out of 5 stars price, 14 May 2014
xcell is a decent recovery drink .but now I feel it is becoming a little too expensive when you consider that vat has to be added to the initial cost. I have used it many times in the past, but I now feel that it has become too expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars xcells, 5 Mar 2014
Good product seems to work well, very tasty, only down side is it foams up when mixed , but settles down again,

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 25 Sep 2013
Will definitely buy this again. helps with recovery after a hard workout. you need 2 doses one immediately after, and one after a couple of hours. Stops muscle pains and stiffness a bit too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 Sep 2013
Great item for a quick recovery after an intensive workout.good quantity too.doesn't have that funny after taste that you'll usually get from other recovery shakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, great value, will buy again, 23 July 2013
I tried a few different recovery drinks, but I must say the USN stuff is by far the best.
It tastes great, it's easy to mix and it helps you to feel fresh in the morning after a hard day of excising. I just finished my second tub and will definitely buy another one. Can't go wrong with this

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab drink!, 21 Jun 2013
Fantastic recovery drink. Am using it as I train for a triathlon and gives me a real boost post-exercise - particularly after the swim training.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar 2013
Great product, does exactly what it says on the bottle. This isn't the cheapest of products but I don't mind paying for quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!, 9 Mar 2013
Cut the long story short i almost threw up after my session and had to stay in the toilet with bad stomach ache, it tastes absolutely disgusting and it's not that effective from the tub that i used i noticed no increase in recovery. In fact, a whey protein shake was more effective.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›