5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game
I really enjoyed this game, whilst waiting for the new Professor Layton game to come out. I thought nothing would match up to Professor Layton but I really enjoyed Titanic.
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by Twofoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously easy.
The Hidden Mystery series of games are usually good but not this one! I had finished it in just over 1 and a half hours. It was so easy it was nearly laughable and the ending was abrupt............I'm afraid there's not much more I can say about this game except for, save your money for something worth playing.
Published on 1 Nov 2011 by Pyewacket

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously easy., 1 Nov 2011
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, 9 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., 9 Aug 2010
S. Reynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Having played several other games from Avanquest (GSP?), I was expecting this to be more of a hidden object game, in the same mode as Mystery Stories and Jewel Quest Mysteries. There are hidden object elements to the game, but the main gameplay is made up of collecting objects and using them for tasks later in the game, much more in-keeping with the good old fashioned adventure games. It's quite enjoyable, frustratingly hard at times, and I've been playing it for over three hours now (with the help of some online hints, I have to admit! :o), and still have a fair way to go. I would have stretched to four stars if some of the tasks had been more straightforward, but in all, I think 3 stars is a fair score for a fair game.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 14 May 2011
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I thought this game was utter rubbish. Started off ok, but soon became bad. Picking up random items and trying to find completely unrelated places to put them. Not fun at all. Avoid!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sank Quicker than the ship, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Really disappointed by this game which for the most part linked meaningless objects to solving problems. A poor plot line, an even poorer script given to the cliche characters meant that the hidden mystery element of this is wondering why this game was produced. Solved all the levels of this in about 3 hours and battled on to the end in the hope there could be some improvement. Disaster of a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY TO SAIL THE TITANIC ., 19 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS GAME.BEING A BIT OF AN OBSESIVE ABOUT THE TITANIC HERSELF PROBABLY INFLUENCES MY REVIEW.
THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING WORTH THE PRICE OF THE GAME ALONE.
YOU HAVE TO FIND HIDEN OBJECTS AND SOLVE THE RIDDLES TO EVENTUALLY GET TO A LIFE BOAT BEFORE THE SHIP SINKS.
AS TIME PASSES YOU WILL SEE THE TIME LINE ELAPSE AS THE WATER STARTS TO ENTER THE SHIP.PLACES BECOMING VERY GHOSTLY LOOKING WITH THE LIGHTS STILL BEAMING FROM UNDER THE WATER.
THE GAME IS SHORTER THAN MOST PUZZLE GAMES I HAVE HAD BUT GIVEN THE FANTASTIC PRICE AMAZON ARE OFFERING,I THINK IT IS A JOLLY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.
BEWARE-VERY HIGHLY ADDICTIVE-DO NOT TRY TO MAKE TOAST AT THE SAME TIME-
FANTASTIC FUN FANTASTIC GRAPHICS WHICH ARE EXACT TO THE TITANICS DECOR BY THE WAY.
I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS GAME .
HOPE THEY DO A FOLLOW UP GAME TO THIS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough and won't hold your attention for long, 1 Jun 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got this for my Son who was going through a big "Titanic" phase at the time (and still is to a point)
The game is quite simple, solve the puzzles in each scene. It's not that hard either, but the main problem is the game size. It's pretty short after a couple of hours you have finished the game and there is nothing here to bring you back again (like most games of this type they are a "one hit wonder")

There are better solve the puzzle games around, that are more challenging and much longer. However they are all very limited in replay value. Even so this just isn't big enough and doesn't impress in terms of the challenge or in any other way. Merely an average game. I'm being a bit generous with 3 stars (the game isn't awful by any means, just ho hum)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but very, very short!, 25 Mar 2011
A. Croft (Preston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Good game overall but it was quite easy and I managed to complete it in 3 hours. The storyline is quite enjoyable and the game play is great, having to go around collecting objects and deciding what they need to be used for to complete various puzzles. There are also some hidden object puzzles in various places but they are VERY easy.

There are options in the game where you have to decide what to say but I found these disappointing as they generally did not affect the storyline (I started to replay the game but got bored once I noticed this).

Overall, this is an enjoyable game but be prepared for it to be short lived and to resell it as it does not have any replay value in my opinion. Lost 1 star for loss of replay and 1 star for shortness of game, hence 3/5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but short play, 30 Dec 2010
Meadows (Somerset. UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
If you can pick this up cheap or used then not a bad little game but don't pay full price as it is a very short games.
I finished this in just a few hours which was quite disappointing. The puzzles are no where near as visually clear on the game as shown on this site and when there is speech it is barely audible even when the music is turned right down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive but a bit quick to finish !!, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got given this game for Christmas and i was very excited as i had specifically wanted it and had heard it was pretty good.
I really enjoyed all of the mini puzzles that you have to do, i found it kept the game constantly going and engaging all the way through.
I also thought that giving all of the character's detailed backrounds made me relate more to them and become more emotionally invloved with all of the characters.
I finished this game within 1 day as i found it totally addictive and that i just had to keep going to solve the puzzles until the end. The ending of the game was slightly short and abruptive, so if i could change anything with this game, it would be to elaborate on the end and make it a bit better but also for the overall game to be slightly longer so that there are more puzzles to solve and a bit more storytelling involved.
Overall, i really enjoyed this game and I really liked all of the different elements ranging from puzzles, storytelling to conversation making involved.

Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS)
Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)
5.80