5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game
I really enjoyed this game, whilst waiting for the new Professor Layton game to come out. I thought nothing would match up to Professor Layton but I really enjoyed Titanic.
Published on 9 Nov. 2010 by Twofoot

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously easy.
The Hidden Mystery series of games are usually good but not this one! I had finished it in just over 1 and a half hours. It was so easy it was nearly laughable and the ending was abrupt............I'm afraid there's not much more I can say about this game except for, save your money for something worth playing.
Published on 1 Nov. 2011 by Pyewacket

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously easy., 1 Nov. 2011
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, 9 Nov. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., 9 Aug. 2010
S. Reynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Having played several other games from Avanquest (GSP?), I was expecting this to be more of a hidden object game, in the same mode as Mystery Stories and Jewel Quest Mysteries. There are hidden object elements to the game, but the main gameplay is made up of collecting objects and using them for tasks later in the game, much more in-keeping with the good old fashioned adventure games. It's quite enjoyable, frustratingly hard at times, and I've been playing it for over three hours now (with the help of some online hints, I have to admit! :o), and still have a fair way to go. I would have stretched to four stars if some of the tasks had been more straightforward, but in all, I think 3 stars is a fair score for a fair game.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sank Quicker than the ship, 28 Dec. 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Really disappointed by this game which for the most part linked meaningless objects to solving problems. A poor plot line, an even poorer script given to the cliche characters meant that the hidden mystery element of this is wondering why this game was produced. Solved all the levels of this in about 3 hours and battled on to the end in the hope there could be some improvement. Disaster of a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY TO SAIL THE TITANIC ., 19 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS GAME.BEING A BIT OF AN OBSESIVE ABOUT THE TITANIC HERSELF PROBABLY INFLUENCES MY REVIEW.
THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING WORTH THE PRICE OF THE GAME ALONE.
YOU HAVE TO FIND HIDEN OBJECTS AND SOLVE THE RIDDLES TO EVENTUALLY GET TO A LIFE BOAT BEFORE THE SHIP SINKS.
AS TIME PASSES YOU WILL SEE THE TIME LINE ELAPSE AS THE WATER STARTS TO ENTER THE SHIP.PLACES BECOMING VERY GHOSTLY LOOKING WITH THE LIGHTS STILL BEAMING FROM UNDER THE WATER.
THE GAME IS SHORTER THAN MOST PUZZLE GAMES I HAVE HAD BUT GIVEN THE FANTASTIC PRICE AMAZON ARE OFFERING,I THINK IT IS A JOLLY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.
BEWARE-VERY HIGHLY ADDICTIVE-DO NOT TRY TO MAKE TOAST AT THE SAME TIME-
FANTASTIC FUN FANTASTIC GRAPHICS WHICH ARE EXACT TO THE TITANICS DECOR BY THE WAY.
I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS GAME .
HOPE THEY DO A FOLLOW UP GAME TO THIS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh to be British !, 28 Nov. 2010
Simon Harold (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is a nice game , and a clever idea.
I have a feeling that it was going to be baced around the 1997 Movie as it seems to focus around the young but sussy lady helping and solving problems for the crew of the hapless ships madian voyage, but maybe james Cameron and the film company's did'nt like the idea , so they addapted it to this semi-adventure caper.
She has to set off a smoke alarm during one of the levels (even though it is 1912) and all of the characters british accents you hear are as convincing as Dick-Van-Dyke in chitty-chitty-Bang-Bang.
That said its interesting enough , and took me about 8 hours to get through , Ideal for a long train journey or rainy Sunday afternoon away from the TV..
The box says that this game has "multiple" endings , but I am guessing that the puzzles and tasks remain the same , and ulimatly the ship ends up sinking and it just a case of who you choose to help save.
If the game's creators could have employed some British actors to do what little dialogue there is , this game would have been very enjoyable and a tribute to the memory of this sad story.
Otherwise , I think many will enjoy this simple little adventure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive but a bit quick to finish !!, 26 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got given this game for Christmas and i was very excited as i had specifically wanted it and had heard it was pretty good.
I really enjoyed all of the mini puzzles that you have to do, i found it kept the game constantly going and engaging all the way through.
I also thought that giving all of the character's detailed backrounds made me relate more to them and become more emotionally invloved with all of the characters.
I finished this game within 1 day as i found it totally addictive and that i just had to keep going to solve the puzzles until the end. The ending of the game was slightly short and abruptive, so if i could change anything with this game, it would be to elaborate on the end and make it a bit better but also for the overall game to be slightly longer so that there are more puzzles to solve and a bit more storytelling involved.
Overall, i really enjoyed this game and I really liked all of the different elements ranging from puzzles, storytelling to conversation making involved.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough and won't hold your attention for long, 1 Jun. 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got this for my Son who was going through a big "Titanic" phase at the time (and still is to a point)
The game is quite simple, solve the puzzles in each scene. It's not that hard either, but the main problem is the game size. It's pretty short after a couple of hours you have finished the game and there is nothing here to bring you back again (like most games of this type they are a "one hit wonder")

There are better solve the puzzle games around, that are more challenging and much longer. However they are all very limited in replay value. Even so this just isn't big enough and doesn't impress in terms of the challenge or in any other way. Merely an average game. I'm being a bit generous with 3 stars (the game isn't awful by any means, just ho hum)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but very, very short!, 25 Mar. 2011
A. Croft (Preston, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Good game overall but it was quite easy and I managed to complete it in 3 hours. The storyline is quite enjoyable and the game play is great, having to go around collecting objects and deciding what they need to be used for to complete various puzzles. There are also some hidden object puzzles in various places but they are VERY easy.

There are options in the game where you have to decide what to say but I found these disappointing as they generally did not affect the storyline (I started to replay the game but got bored once I noticed this).

Overall, this is an enjoyable game but be prepared for it to be short lived and to resell it as it does not have any replay value in my opinion. Lost 1 star for loss of replay and 1 star for shortness of game, hence 3/5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a breathtaking game experience!, 21 May 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
After having read several negative reviews I thought that it was very exagerated to say that the game was too short, but in fact, it is. TOO SHORT. I COMPLETED IT IN FEW DAYS, LESS THAN ONE WEEK. The graphics quality is not so bad, but can't compete with that of a DVD!!!! The game, the characters and the music are nice, but the sound is very low, so when you hear the main character speaking to you, you have to read the subtitles... because her voice is low. It is very hard to find the hidden objects throughout the game without the "help button"... sometimes you don't even know what you have to find and what you have to do to make the game progress... but if you press the "help button" the game guides you, indicating what to look for (this does not make your game so compelling!Anyway, you have to use the hints if you want to solve the puzzles, because they are too difficult... some of them cannot be solved thanks your general knowledge!!!)
Overall this game is nice, it makes you feel as you were on the ship that fateful night.... the end of the game can be imagined, but almost at the end you have to make one choice that then will determine how things will turn out for Margaret, the main character!
I must congratulate with the creators of this game, because this woman proved to be very brave and modern for her time, and she looks like Rose De Witt Bukater, one of my favourite characters in Cameron's movie!!! I did not regret buying this game, because it communicated to me something magical and unfortunately sad about that tragedy.
In conclusion:
GAME TOO SHORT AND OFTEN NOT COMPELLING
NICE CHARACTERS, NICE STORY, NICE SETTING AND VERY MOVING!

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS)
Hidden Mysteries: Titanic (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)