5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly concious
Well let me start off by saying, Robbie does not deserve all the flack he has gotten over the past couple of years, even though he occasionally says all the wrong things to the press, including that 'Bodies' is mainly gibberish, which was one thing I remember lately.

Well I bought the 3CD version, as I always like to get a bit extra for my amazon money. It was...
Published on 2 Nov. 2010 by neily1970

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware - censored versions
Three quid for all these tracks is a bargain, but beware - the tracks have had the swearing removed, so Robbie's voice occasionally drops out of the mix. I found it quite annoying, and would have liked to have been told this was the case beforehand. Hence only 3 stars
Published on 17 Sept. 2011 by Grubby

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Dec. 2010
This compilation is a great deal for any Robbie fan, simply because it combines most of Robbie's best songs as well as long-awaited video collection and a classic live show - all in a beautiful book-like package. The booklet includes the single covers along with the lyrics and stills from video for each song.

The only bad thing is that the quality of some of the videos is not that great. For instance, "Advertising Space" is interlaced and "Kids" video is presented in non-anamorphic format, which basically means that you'll have to zoom it to watch it without four black bars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Robbie, 28 Jan. 2011
This review is from: In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010 (Audio CD)
This was a Christmas present for my mum, which she was very pleased with. I just wish that it had stated that it was packaged in a cardboard case instead of plastic!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Why?, 31 Oct. 2010
I have to totally agree with everyone who said that this album has been edited poorly and how annoying the censoring some of the lyrics are, what I did found funny thoe is when they censored "special" olympics. I still found myself only liking the secound cd because the first half was to pop-ish and it was the sort of rubbish you expect of an X factor contestant. Through it all i would say the collection of songs are enjoyable and the bonus cd is a good bonus but the producer/s should be shot for the crime of poor edit

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Extra, 4 Jan. 2011
P. Hone (Farnham, England) - See all my reviews
Getting the deluxe 3CD edition was a good idea. The extras are definitely worth it. Some obscure stuff that might disappear in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for fans and new comers to robbie, 14 Feb. 2011
Me, Myself & I (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic collection of the music videos for Robbie Williams with all the biggest hits including Angels, Come Undone, Let Me Entertain You and even Rudebox when he tried rap.

I have read some reviews which say it is censored but there was only one case of censoring that I noticed and this was definately not for strong language which is fine by me as things are becoming a little to PC for my liking at times.

I personally would watch disc 2 first the next time with the older songs and then watch disc one with the newest songs but it a fantastic collection visually and also the booklet tells you some information that you may or may not know about the videos and Robbie's personalities.

A great addition to anyones collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 26 Dec. 2010
Mrs. Anne Cato (UK) - See all my reviews
Really happy with this purchase. Its a very good collection of songs/hits over the years
Covers a good period and shows how good Robbie is.
Like the collection of old and new

4.0 out of 5 stars Robbie Williams - In and out of Consciousness, 16 Nov. 2010
I'm not the usual fan who gets everything of this singer but I must add that I like quite a lot of his singles, and this is a collection of all those songs we have listened in twenty years of career since the times in Take that till the present. For my point of view the compilation is almost perfect, I only miss the radio edit of the track "Angels" (one of his classics) here included in the original version...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery in Brazil, 23 Nov. 2010
English: It's always a great pleasure to buy from amazon.co.uk. It takes only two weeks to have my order in my hands, here in Brazil. The product was perfect and very well packed. I recommend!
Português: É sempre um grande prazer comprar na amazon.co.uk. Foram apenas duas semanas de espera para ter meu pedido em minhas mãos, aqui no Brasil. O produto estava em perfeito estado e muito bem embalado. Recomendo!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not many great hits here at all., 17 Dec. 2010
Mr. C. J. Waldron "mhsob" (UK & Australia) - See all my reviews
It's an interesting collection in that it demonstrates how bad Williams had become after a fairly promising start. "No Regrets" was his high point but after that, the songs went downhill very rapidly and most on this collection are very forgettable. Big mistake taking him back into Take That - they sound better without him. This is one of the poorest "Greatest Hits" I have seen for some time from any artist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than awesome!, 12 Nov. 2010
Once again Robbie Williams pleases his fans with an incredible set of CDs and DVDs including "the best and more" of his career. The best thing about this set of discs is that you can watch all the videos you always wanted in high quality including an amazing performance in Berlin, starting the Intensive Care Tour. The rest you have to buy the Ultimate Edition to discover. It really worths the price we pay!

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010
In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010 by Robbie Williams (Audio CD - 2010)
Click for more info