5.0 out of 5 stars 60s style gogo boots in white
these boots are fab they fit perfectly and as i have a thin was worried that they might be too wide but no they are just perfect and if u needed a wider fit they can stretch, im going on a hen night and everyone is dressing in 60s style i got the boots to go with a little black and white number and cant wait to get wearing them,
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink GOGO Boots
Delivery was within 2 days of ordering, I ordered these boots for a fancy dress party, well Im a size 6 and these boots cover 6, 6.5 and size 7, I have rather large calves and they fitted my legs fine. The foot as im a size 6 I will be getting a insole to help as I found the foot a little big, but I think they will be fine for my night out.
Published on 15 July 2010 by Rachel Grummett

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink GOGO Boots, 15 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars 60s style gogo boots in white, 9 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 14 Mar 2013
Boots very good for the price but had to return them because the leg was so very slim that I couldn't get them fastened up (not a problem I've ever had before)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible service, 10 Jan 2012
Mrs J Evans (Tenby, Pembrokeshire, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Go-Go Retro Hippy Knee-High Boots. 60s or 70s these great retro boots are a must have. (Toy)
Ordered these boots for a special party. Even though I emailed this company to double check that they would send me the right size, they sent the wrong size. Two emails later I was told to return the boots and another pair would be sent by special post so that I would have them in time. The boots did not arrive and when I contacted the company was told that the boots In question were out of stock! They did return my money but left me no time to reorder from another company. Very poor service!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gogo 60s style patent boots, 1 Nov 2011
Speed develivery.
However lining inside the sole of one the boots was crumpled and not stuck down well.
Did not any response from the seller when this was raised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug 2014
bit tight on calves of a fat bird