Published on 22 Jun. 2012 by Crookedmouth

3.0 out of 5 stars nice design, poor shirt
I loved this shirt, but bought it in a Large and it shrunk down to a Medium in just 5 or 6 washes. Great design but actual shirt was Fruit of the Loom tat.
Published on 31 Aug. 2012 by J. Webb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Crookedmouth, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off..., 22 Jun. 2012
Crookedmouth ":-/" (Somewhere in the Jurassic...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USCSS Nostromo Alien Mens Premium T-Shirt Choice of 15 Colours Small to 3XL (Apparel)
Lovely. A "Fruit of the Loom" teeshirt - so decent quality - with what looks like a fairly robust transfer design on the front. In a lovely dark bottle green with yellow lettering it looks particularly striking. My wife wasn't impressed though. She said it looks like the Travis Perkins livery which, I suppose, is quite fitting really, considering the Nostromo's role...

Anyway, at XXL this fits me nicely with some room to spare - I'm a 6'1" with a fairly chunky build.

Now everyone thinks I'm a space-trucker!

Jonesy! Jonesy! Myaow!...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but odd sizing, 10 Oct. 2013
R. Appleby (Bangkok) - See all my reviews
This is a nice quality product at a very reasonable price. My only quibble is with the sizing of the shirts. A few months back I bought a large size, which is a bit snug but just about wearable. I thought I'd give the XLarge size a bash but it seems much, much, much, much bigger than the Large. If you've considering buying any shirts from the range, especially if you're thinking of buying a few, I'd recommend you buy one as a sample first before committing to a bulk order.

5.0 out of 5 stars nostromo top, 21 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my partner, he loves it. He said it's his favourite shirt so I definitely recommend it as a gift to every alien nerd. Unfortunately, it's really, really his favourite shirt and, like all of his favourite things, he wears them all the time until they wear. I've washed it 5 times and the colour hasn't come out but the thread came loose under the arms so I've put it to a side to stitch up. It's a perfect size. I bought him a small and he's 34" around his chest, this is not overly baggy and rests perfectly on his hips. Usually we have to return tops or can't shop online because the size is too big. I'm definitely going to be ordering more of these. I bought one for his brother in a medium and he says it fits him fine. I don't know his measurements but hes around the same size as my partner, just a little taller. The small is pretty small, so if you're unsure of what size you are, I'd recommend a M if you're taller than 5'8" and bigger than 36"

5.0 out of 5 stars Best t-shirt, 6 Nov. 2014
Good quality cotton, well made t-shirt which has a resilient transfer material which doesn't crack or 'distress' with just a few washes.

My only quibble would be ... I'm a large size, but not a large large, if you see what i mean .. broad chest and shoulders yes, but no bulging beyond proportion, and this shirt is a little on the tight side ... so either I'm just trying to fool myself I'm not as big as I am - or the shirt could do with being an inch or two looser on the arm joins and across the chest for the Large size.

I will be buying more t-shirts from the seller 'bulldog' once they get some more t-shirts of the designs I want in the size I can wear ... LARGE! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite T-Shirt, 3 Nov. 2012
I really really like this T-Shirt. I bought the black one with the orange logo. It's a Fruit of The Loom - Super Premium. It looks good and it's wearing and washing well. The logo shows no signs of fading , cracking or coming off despite it being tumble dried at least half a dozen times on a low heat. I bought the XL size and it has shrunk a bit but I anticipated this, as it happens with all T-Shirts that get tumble dried, so it's now a perfect fit for me.

I'm so pleased with the T-Shirt that I'm buying a second one just like the first.

5.0 out of 5 stars GEEK SHEEK, 10 May 2012
Ill start off by by confirming i do LOVE alien..... So, anyways finally got round to ordering one of these T's after seeing it in the backs of many magazines and must say i was quite happy with wot i received. Its good quality Tshirt with top quality print at a VERY reasonable price, not really much more to say apart from delivery was quick aswell and i shall be using this supplier again.

USCSS Nostromo Alien Mens Premium T-Shirt Choice of 12 Colours Small to 3XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek satisfaction, 11 Oct. 2011
Possibly the best of bybulldog's line, this is excellent value for money, in terms of geek rep and second-glance-in-the-street appreciation. Being that geek is cool whereas cool is crap, this is the way of the future.

Completely works in yellow on brown, to look more like a dowdy ship-as-job uniform T.

More like this please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostromo T Shirt, 24 Jun. 2012
Bought this T shirt as a present for my partner. Very good quality cotton (Fruit of the Loom, so expect nothing less). Printing very good. Washes well and no sign of fading or distortion in fabric shape - which is a bit of a problem if you are going for the 'tatty tug boat engineer' look. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love a movie T?!, 20 Jun. 2014
Poppy (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
It's traditional that I buy my big bro a t shirt with something movie related from when we were growing up for his bday and after about 10 years of doing this I can still (just about!) find ones I've not already got him. He loves it and wears it loads. I got medium as he is slight build 5'8 and fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 2 May 2014
H. Hägglund (Stockholm , Sweden) - See all my reviews
There are no movies I love as much as the alien series, and finally a t-shirt is mine.
This is of very fine quality and burgundy with a yellowish print is really beautyful.
Some people at work will envy this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›