on 29 December 2012
I like the range of cables from 'Pure', they are a bargain for the price and well made, what more could you want, they even look good too.
If you don't want to be spending a fortune on cables and on a budget then these are the cables to buy, you can't go wrong.
on 27 April 2013
Bought cable to finish off new home cinema system,as expected i plugged it in,what was unexpected was quality and clarity of sound.Using "Black Hawk Down" as test dvd system pumped out clean,pure sound.Fantastic price,fast delivery.
on 4 January 2013
As stated above, a very good product for the asking price. There are many costlier alternatives on the web but this cable is well made and does exactly the same job of work at a fraction of the cost of the dearer ones!
on 29 November 2011
I bought this to replace an atlantic cable which cost me £15.00 ten years ago, not only was this better quality it was only a fraction of the cost. Delivery was swift and well packaged. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 4 May 2013
Works just fine and is good quality especially considering the price. I do not consider it necessary to spend a fortune on cables provided you buy decent quality.
on 4 December 2014
I purchased these for my home cinema system and they work perfectly well. I am not an audiophile nor is my home
cinema set up the most expensive so I couldnt justify spending up to hundreds on cabling and I'm glad that I didn't.

I get great results from my subwoofer, a really deep bass and sounding just like the speaker did in the showroom, overall, I think speaker cables are generally overpriced so these present an amazing value for money
on 29 October 2013
Didn't expect such good quality for such a low price. Goes to show you don't always have to spend a fortune on cables so long as you know where to get good ones for good prices. Came well packaged, super quick delivery. Very impressed, no complaints from me! Thanks a lot, my Halloween party is gonna rock thanks to this high quality subwoofer cable, couldn't be happier. Thanks!
on 27 June 2013
This cable is well made and has a dark blue coloured cable. The connector on one end was a bit loose. Works well and sub woofer delivers a clean bass with no mains hum audible in spite of the fact that the cable runs close to a plug board.
on 12 May 2013
You can't go wrong with this cable. It feels well made, and I'm very pleased with the quality of sound that it produces through my amp. Delivered in good time too.
on 10 March 2014
Performs exactly as expected, well manufactured, great price. Highly recommended.

Great cable from Kenable and not much more to say!