on 20 May 2011
These OFC (Oxygen-free copper) audio cables, incorporating gold-plated contacts are excellent value for money from several Amazon Resellers. Offered at a fraction of the cost of many very similar products on sale in Hi-Fi stores, you cannot go wrong with these cables.
The connectors are metal, not plastic and the cable is not only 2 or 3mm diameter like the cheap standard cables available for 50 pence/50 cents! It is nearer to 4mm diameter.

I have used four of them to connect a Hi-Fi turntable, cassette deck, CD player and Blu Ray player to my main Amp.
There is no background white noise or hum with these cables, the sound produced is crisp and clear.

Although the products arrive in a basic/plain plastic bag (from the Reseller I bought from), this is reflected in the much lower price paid.
In other words, you are not paying for fancy and expensive throw-away packaging, what you are paying for is purely for the product itself.

Well worth the investment, I would give these cables 5 Stars.
on 19 December 2015
Rapid delivery, fine robust product.
Connected a DAC to a ps4 via optical out and these leads from the DAC to my hifi. The sound is excellent. Don't be fooled by more expensive items. These delivered, enough said.
The woob
on 13 February 2016
Replacing my bog-standard analogue interconnects with these little beauties, at very little price premium incidentally, livened up my turntable to AV receiver connection no end. Tighter bass, clearer treble and an enhanced midrange were all qualities I did not hope for, nor expect, at this price. A superb effort.
on 26 October 2012
Very nice. Solid connectors, reasonable strain relief (but really, these aren't going to be moving around at the back of the hi-fi), chunky cable.

The only question mark I have is the presence of directional arrows on the cable. I deliberately plugged them in the wrong way round, so they pointed towards the source. I hope the high priests of audiophilia are suitably aghast.

As with all these cables, the length includes some or all of the connector, so a 50cm cable may well be too short if you have 2 standard-width hi-fi separates side by side to connect.
on 8 July 2016
These look nice at first glance, but they do feel a bit on the cheap side. Furthermore, the markings on the ends are applied cheaply and can easily scrap off. But they do the job overall. And for the price, they are a bit of a bargain.
on 5 August 2015
Kenable pure ofc hq 2xphono to phono very good sound tried them against my qed profile 1 meter phono to phono going though muse usb dac
muse mu-15 mk2 amp the kenabl;e pure ofc less bass the qed profile 1meter very good bass more tunefull mind you the qed cost £19 the kenable
£3 you get what you pay for not a bad lead in all
on 31 August 2013
Brilliant. What can I say? I used to put up with the usual stainless steel ones you normally get, basic connectors. The treble - I cannot notice any difference, if I say I did I'd be lying. I'm not the best person to ask on this, left ear... it ain't so good. But I am still OK-enough to say that I cannot hear the difference treble wise at all, right ear is ace - so I ain't that mutton jeff..

Bass... different story. With the cheaper cables, I did have trouble at certain bass frequencies, picking out the bass guitar / double bass, what-have-you... it all seemed to merge into one quagmire now and again. But with this cable replacing all the stainless steel cabling, it HAS made a difference. It has made a difference I can notice.

I am using a vintage mid 90's Sony CD player, a vintage mid-90's analogue first generation stereo with Pro Logic (version one) surround sound Technics amp and a vintage late-80's Sony graphic equalizer - this combined with modern speakers, modern record deck. I am using these cables to connect all that lot - the CD player, the amp, the to and fro the graphic equalizer and the record player - oh and a PC as well that I have connected.

All in all: a difference... a big difference. Less muddy more defined and a great price.
on 23 March 2015
you get what you pay for and with these leads you certainly do. each lead was a slightly different size. the connection was sloppy. no wire grip on the lead to stop them from coming apart. all in all very poor cheap leads
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2016
Just received my new cable that's replacing those nasty cheap ones that come with separate hi-fi. I've just been listening to a very well known disc and I'm not to sure if this cable needs running in. The sound is very bass heavy , treble is very clear but the midrange seems receded. Time will tell , I'll give it some time to run in. What I do like is the plugs can be tightened so they grip well. UPDATE: Needed that running in, Sound has become very refined , the midrange is now singing sweet✌. Adding another 2 stars. For the money you can't go wrong. Throw those cheap wires that came with your equipment away!
on 7 March 2015
Improvement over the basic cables that come with separate HI-FI equipment.
The quality/feel of the cables is very good. Because of this I expected more of a noticeable improvement in sound quality.
They were cheap to buy. Cant complain. Would probably buy again.

See one answered question