5.0 out of 5 stars Cable is as cable does
Good solid cable came well packaged in short time. My hearing isn't so dog like that I could say without question that the gold contacts make a difference, but they give me peace of mind and the music/sound flows freely.
Published 21 months ago by CrazyJools

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended look elsewhere.
Too long didn't read version: Cable distorts sound at high and low ends of the spectrum, creating a buzzy crackly sound.

Published 2 months ago by A. McWilliam

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable is as cable does, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 2m (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 27 Mar 2013
these are amazing! i read reviews on loads before settling on these, pleased i did . pleasantly surprised by quality and price. would defo recommend. you cant go wrong seller is bang on with these cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 20 Dec 2012
This 2 metre male to male 3.5mm jack is very well built, the build quality, the feel and sound quality are genuinely outstanding, absolutely great value for money, recommend it to anyone who wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 July 2013
Very good quality cable for a good price, have bought cheaper cables in the past which don't last but quality of these is evident, would highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent works perfectly. CHEERS!, 11 Feb 2012
Excellent product, this cable works well with anything. Cheap and quick delivery, not worth wasting your money on a more expensive cable. THIS IS A MUST BUY!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended look elsewhere., 10 Oct 2014
A. McWilliam (UK) - See all my reviews

I bought this cable expecting something of good quality, both from the reviews and the product description, however I would never recommend this cable to anybody after using it. I bought it along with a new speaker system under the thought process of good speakers deserve a good quality to ensure sound transfer... unfortunately this cable is not very good. The build of it seems great and I was reassured by the overall chunkiness and solid feel of the cables, however this was misleading.
After a while I'd been noticing distortion on the bass and some of the high notes, I'd assumed this was an issue with the either my audio codecs, sound card or speakers and set about trying to fix all of those things. I read an article by a guy complaining about some cables giving a distortion so I swapped this one out for the 'low quality' free one that came with the speakers and the audio clarity is night and day! This cable transfers a low quality signal with high distortions at either end of the sound spectrum, this is particularly noticeable in speech with a low voice or singing in the style of say radiohead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 16 July 2014
The built quality on these are not first rate and feel a little flimsy and inexpensive which, to be fair is exactly what this product is so no complaints from me.

I bought as a more reliable way of connecting my iPhone and iPad to my stereo as I'm not that impressed with my bluetooth solution to be honest. If you're considering doing the same I'd like to point out that the thick head, whistl excellent and less fiddly than the standard jack, does get in the way if you iPhone or iPad has a cover/case on it. I have to remove the case to get a clean connection.

Finally I'd like to say the customer service was 2nd to none. Unfortunately the first lead delivered was faulty but when I let the provider know, I was advised to dispose of the faulty lead and assured that another would be winging its way towards me immediately. The lead has since arrived and works as well as I would expect such an item to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Minijack 3.5mm Male to Male, 9 Sep 2013
Its long enough
For the price the quality is ok, you get what you pay for in this world.
I have bought a more expensive one and turned this one into a pre amp lead for my car it does its job and can take being slung around due to heavy gauge rubber insulation and alloy ends.

Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars jack cable, 28 July 2013
this product is very good and looks and feel right better than the originals would recommend to anyone fantastic price also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid cable that does the job well, 6 April 2013
These cables feel substantial and well made and so should be pretty durable but most importantly: the sound quality is faultless.