on 27 May 2015
Easily the best audio cable I've had. And probably ever will have. The connectors are very solid and very well made, you can see that they are made from very high quality materials and put together very sturdily. The cables themselves are very thick and coated with the nice soft flexible type of rubber that wont go brittler or break over time, so although they are thick they are very flexible. As for sound quality they sound perfect. Absolutely spot on. I'm actually at university at the minute and two of my housemates are studying sound engineering, i asked them weather the length of wire or purity of the copper in the wiring actually makes a difference. They said the length of the cable makes virtually no difference, even if you had a 100 meter long cable and a 1 meter long cable you ears most likely wouldn't be able to pick up the difference in sound quality, and they said the same for purity of copper used in the wiring. In fact they said that there was a competition somewhere offering a $500,000 reward if someone could scientifically prove that a $5 cable sounds any different to a $1000 cable. So basically the gist of what they were saying is, don't be put off getting long cables, get as longer cable as you're going to make because it makes so little difference you wouldn't notice a difference in sound quality on cable length, and as for the cables, just basically get good quality well made cables that wont break. So going off what two sound engineers say, and looking at these cables, i'd say these cables were pretty much as good as it gets for sound quality and durability and general quality of materials.
on 2 December 2013
the cables are fantastic with a solid quality feel to them and a good weight, the connectors seem to be quite sturdy and i can confindently say they will not snap even with frequent device changes, sound quality is much improved over old silver connectors with especially clearer low ends with shaper highs. the one niggle was that the RCA ends were two big to be put next to each other but the silver part can (very) easily be unscrewed without exposing any wires, its basicly just a coating to make them look good.
on 30 May 2013
I bought this lead so I could play music from my IPad through my home cinema system.
Normally I buy expensive brands like QED but as most music I listen to on iPad is either low iTunes Kbps or YouTube videos it didn't matter.
I have been really surprised by this lead, not only does it seem really well made but the sound quality is excellent.
I would definitely recommend this lead sounds great and a bargain price.
on 13 August 2015
Spend the extra £1 and get much higher quality cables from Cable Mountain here on amazon, although they look very similar these cables are much cheaper and poorer quality in terms of build, I thought I was buying the same cables I bought the last few times but for a couple pound cheaper, but it turns out these are just a cheaper version of what I previously bought from Cable Mountain. The cables aren't branded and feel a lot tackier, the ends are more poorly machined and I'm guessing the internal cable thickness is probably thinner too, although these cables work I wouldn't use them for anything serious personally. I'm a big audio nerd and know my high quality cables, not to say the ones from Cable Mountain are really high quality but they're miles on from these.

Also a disclaimer, I'm not an endorsement for Cable Mountain, Cable Mountain is just where I got my previous cables from, that in my opinion are much better than these

Here's a link to the better cables available in different lengths:

ALSO it's just the cables I'm not fond of, not the seller, the delivery was brilliant and I guess the price was right given the quality of the cable. So the product gets two stars and the seller gets five
on 31 October 2013
My son needs this type of Audio plug. He is very fussy when it comes to his audio as he is a music lover who will settle for nothing less than Perfect sound. When I seen the gold finish I knew that this product would most likely do the job. I am Glad to say he thinks that the leads are very hi Quality and he is very Happy with them. Thanks.
on 20 August 2012
These leads offer excellent value and are well put together I have bought the 1m and 3m and have been satisfied with both. Plug these in to quality HI FI and they are quiet (well shielded) and do the job cheaply. recommended.
on 9 September 2013
Five stars due to the description and quality of these cables from Kenable. Produce great stereo sound from my various devices I plug into my old Sony shelf system. If you don't want to break the bank on cables, these will do the trick.
on 31 January 2016
Great product very well made at a great price, unfortunately the jack plugs are a little too wide, so when they are connected to my computer they push against each other, and becase the cable is heavy it pulls them out of the socket. Shame such a well made set of cables.
on 7 August 2013
Just perfect! Postage and Packaging fantastic it came next day. Product: I used to connect my amplifier to my CD DJ deck for my DJ'ing and it worked perfectly. Great sound quality great quality wiring. Fantastic!!!
on 24 April 2013
Excellent service and a good quality product that I'm sure a Hi Fi shop would have repackaged and charged many times the price!! Cable is flexible and plugs of an excellent metal construction. Not sure what paying more could give you.....