5.0 out of 5 stars Success!
Published on 30 Jan. 2011 by Dillbury

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Doesnt cover the ears completely. Lets wind in. Not suitable for cold windy weather. Also quality and feel wasnt great for the cost. Had to return it.
Published 14 months ago by R. Purandare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Success!, 30 Jan. 2011
I know that you get what you pay for is one of the oldest maxims out there, and sometimes it's not necessarily so...However, with this product the price tag reflects both the quality of the product and the happiness of my wife upon wearing them. An excellent, high quality, smart looking and functional (such a bloke thing to say) product. In retrospect she preferred the tan to the black (dunno if that helps, but I was relieved). Always put your hand in your pocket for good ear muffs (that's a new maxim for you)

5.0 out of 5 stars ear muffs, 21 Mar. 2011
These were a Christmas present for my wife and she is absolutely delighted with them as they are light,very smart and very effective

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Australia Women's Coolum Earmuffs Rust One Size, 29 Dec. 2011
I got these for my wife for xmas as a little stocking filler. They came very quickly, well in time for xmas. I wasn't sure at first but she loves them. great product. Thanks. Would get again as a present in the future if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of earmuffs, 14 Jan. 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Emu Women's Coolum Ear Muff (Apparel)
I have the same pair in black and wanted another colour. They are lovely. They do not need to be adjusted, the leather is soft. The fur is really soft and keeps your ears lovely and warm. The best thing I love about these is that the quality is brilliant and they sit flat against the ear rather than sticking out like a puff ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, practical, expensive but very very warm!, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Emu Women's Coolum Ear Muff (Apparel)
Ordering/dispatch: These earmuffs were only ordered 4 Jan & they were promptly dispatched same day. I was very surprised to receive them yesterday morning 5th Jan so thanks Amazon & Royal Mail for that!

The earmuffs: These are lovely, they fit well, are brilliant quality, thick sheepskin and very very warm. They are expensive but in my opinion they are worth it and perfect as I suffer from ear pain in cold weather but dislike wearing hats. They even arrive in their own little stylish, branded box so would be perfect for a gift.

Thinking about ordering a second pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, discreetly!, 5 Mar. 2013
If you want to make a statement by wearing your ear muffs, these aren't the ones for you. However, if you want to keep your ears warm and,, when it's extra cold, to wear a hood, these are! They are not 'fluffy' or 'girly', they're subtle and functional - , I think they would be suitable for either sex. The leather and sheepskin is excellent quality, as you would expect from Emu.
The only reason I haven't given them 5 stars, is because the band is a fixed size, so probably not suitable for anyone with either a very small, or very large head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better value than more expensive brands!, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought these to replace some UGG ear muffs which broke. I loved my UGG ones and wasn't keen on getting a cheaper brand but money is tight :( As you can see from the photo, they don't have the same fluffy head band. However, that is the only negative. The actual muff part is very fluffy and the headband still looks good, not cheap. The headband is in fact a little big longer than the UGG one which is good for me as I have a big head. All in all definitely a good buy. Get some :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So effective!, 10 Nov. 2012
PenGirl (N. Yorks. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Women's Coolum Ear Muff (Apparel)
My son gave me these in grey for Christmas 2010 (and they were purchased from/delivered by Amazon, so I don't understand why a 2011 date is shown, but no matter). I would never have thought about wearing earmuffs instead of a hat, but they are absolutely brilliant. Could not believe how just covering your ears up helps keep every bit of you warm and comfy. And you don't end up with flat, post-hat-hair when you take them off, either!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 15 Feb. 2014
I too, like other reviewers, have had Ugg Ear Muffs, only obviously used seasonally and packaged carefully, which suddenly snap! So I saw these at the amazing bargain price of just over £11 and couldn't resist trying them. They are far superior to the Ugg version, fit far more comfortably (the Ugg ones made my ears ache after short time wearing) and keep my ears lovely and cosy in this horrendous weather! Well done Emu :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 14 Feb. 2014