5.0 out of 5 stars Success!
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by Dillbury

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Doesnt cover the ears completely. Lets wind in. Not suitable for cold windy weather. Also quality and feel wasnt great for the cost. Had to return it.
Published 6 months ago by R. Purandare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Success!, 30 Jan 2011
I know that you get what you pay for is one of the oldest maxims out there, and sometimes it's not necessarily so...However, with this product the price tag reflects both the quality of the product and the happiness of my wife upon wearing them. An excellent, high quality, smart looking and functional (such a bloke thing to say) product. In retrospect she preferred the tan to the black (dunno if that helps, but I was relieved). Always put your hand in your pocket for good ear muffs (that's a new maxim for you)

5.0 out of 5 stars ear muffs, 21 Mar 2011
These were a Christmas present for my wife and she is absolutely delighted with them as they are light,very smart and very effective

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Australia Women's Coolum Earmuffs Rust One Size, 29 Dec 2011
I got these for my wife for xmas as a little stocking filler. They came very quickly, well in time for xmas. I wasn't sure at first but she loves them. great product. Thanks. Would get again as a present in the future if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of earmuffs, 14 Jan 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Emu Women's Coolum Ear Muff (Apparel)
I have the same pair in black and wanted another colour. They are lovely. They do not need to be adjusted, the leather is soft. The fur is really soft and keeps your ears lovely and warm. The best thing I love about these is that the quality is brilliant and they sit flat against the ear rather than sticking out like a puff ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!, 15 Feb 2014
I too, like other reviewers, have had Ugg Ear Muffs, only obviously used seasonally and packaged carefully, which suddenly snap! So I saw these at the amazing bargain price of just over 11 and couldn't resist trying them. They are far superior to the Ugg version, fit far more comfortably (the Ugg ones made my ears ache after short time wearing) and keep my ears lovely and cosy in this horrendous weather! Well done Emu :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 14 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better value than more expensive brands!, 16 Dec 2013
I bought these to replace some UGG ear muffs which broke. I loved my UGG ones and wasn't keen on getting a cheaper brand but money is tight :( As you can see from the photo, they don't have the same fluffy head band. However, that is the only negative. The actual muff part is very fluffy and the headband still looks good, not cheap. The headband is in fact a little big longer than the UGG one which is good for me as I have a big head. All in all definitely a good buy. Get some :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy and effective, 24 Nov 2013
Lovely warm earmuffs that sit close to your ear and are therefore very effective. Also reasonably elegant looking, so worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 9 April 2013
These earmuffs were just what I was looking for. A pair that fitted much flatter than normal earmuffs. Lovely quality, warm and cosy. Great because hair stays looking ok and you can wear them under a hood etc for extra warmth.

Only one criticism and that is my head is a little too big and just a bit extra length would have made them sit perfectly.
As it is I am considering giving them to a friend who obviously has a smaller head. It's such a shame cos I really love them. Any adjustable ones for me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ear muffs, 8 Mar 2013
My husband bought these for me and I'm so pleased with them. They are so lovely and warm and very comfortable.Great buy, highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›