5.0 out of 5 stars a great buy indeed
I saw this product in John Lewis and knew if it had such a long guarantee it must be good. I wasn't let down - it is great. I love the fact you zip each section and then zip that together too. I was't sure about the colour I chose but that was good too. cattle skulls is def a unisex colour and the skulls are small!
Published on 3 April 2010 by A. O'Connor

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitcase itself was fine, returned for a larger size
Would describe this suitcase as small, not medium. Suitable for long weekend, not 10 days as previous reviewer suggested.
Suitcase itself was fine, returned for a larger size.
Published 6 months ago by Lamorna

5.0 out of 5 stars a great buy indeed, 3 April 2010
A. O'Connor "Anne O" (Herts) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 19 Jun. 2010
bought Eastpak midnight colour Transfer M Wheeled Luggage some time ago.
The luggage is of the highest quality, durable ,with comfortable,long enough handle, some suitcases before I ve had all had too short handle.Practical pockets inside.Additionally the bottom is secured with waterproof ,strong kind of material and the luggage can stand supported by 2 plastic,strong legs.capacious , can be extended.All in all very satisfied with the purchase!30 years guarantee equals money well spent.
ps.a word of warning: the luggage needs to be quite evenly packed,otherwise it can be a little unstable to stand properly. This is most likely due to the fact that the bottom with attached legs is flexible ,and extends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak Transfer M, 11 Oct. 2010
Love this luggage. Perfect size for 10 days holidays - you can pack quite a lot in it! Really good quality too and fab design!

4.0 out of 5 stars The transfer scores a victory over baggage handlers, 20 Aug. 2011
I've had the medium and small transfer for a few years now. They have travelled extensively and have suvived the rigours of heavy handed baggage handlers. I love the patterns and colours....you can certainly spot them at a distance!

Everything about them is really well made and sturdy and despite being thrown around are still looking very good. They are easy to wheel and to pick up (I take mine on the train/tube alot), they also stand upright without any problems. I like the 2 zip compartments inside and the only criticism would be that arrangement can be a bit awkward if you need to take a large toiletry bag (solved that issue though - I got one that fitted the Transfer!). It is also surprising how much stuff you can get inbetween the compartments - great for that horrible beach stuff at the end of the holiday.The small Transfer is absolutely perfect for a weekend away. I can't fault this luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect medium size case, 11 Nov. 2010
This is light, well made and having two separate zipped compartments very useful for separating clean from dirty closes. Definitly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage, 21 April 2013
JdeS (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having had a two tier bag for many years, it is wearing out and this Eastpak bag will be a brilliant replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars its very good, 2 Jun. 2013
- this is a great bag
- the wheels are very quiet and smooth, like roller blade wheels
- the compartments inside are incredibly useful
- can pack both kids' stuff in one side and all my own in the other
- or just put each kid's things in different sides
...have just ordered second one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak Suitcase, 18 Feb. 2011
A very strong and well made piece of kit.
If I had to make a critical comment it would be on the difficulty of locking the case. The main zip has to be attached to the compartment zip by a cable lock to ensure security - this adds to the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY TRAVELS...!, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Tranverz M Two Wheel Holdall (Sports)
PERFECT...! Great space inside with dividers to help you stay in order on your travels...! LOVE the ease of movement the lightweight frame the handel and the clip fastners are really nice and strong. LOOKS GOOD TOO... .!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have piece of Luggage, 31 Oct. 2011
Country Girl (South West England) - See all my reviews
My husband and son have each had one of these cases for a number of years now. They have come through many longhaul and shorthaul flights totally unscathed. So when my case was literally pulled to pieces on our last flight, I decided to get the same make.I wanted another case with twin decks, as they make life so much easier when needing to access items en route. This case is tough, light and easy to manoeuver. I chose the blue as it is easier to identify at the luggage collection points than the black cases my husband and son have.Would recommend.