Logitech Keyboard K120 - UK layout
Price:£11.12+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 25 August 2011
I only bought a Logitech K120 as a stop-gap before choosing the final keyboard -probably a Logitech Illuminated- for a new PC tower. But after a couple of weeks I find the K120 to be so nice to use that I am going to stay with it and save £70. My wife, who is a touch typist, also finds it good to use. But, of course, the choice of keyboards and mice is very much down to personal preference.

The K120 is compact, but not ultra-compact, and is perfectly suitable for a desktop business application or home office. Some images make it look a bit flashy, but it is actually quite understated. The black plastic of the frame and keys appears to be of good quality with a light textured semi-matt finish. The medium grey plastic strip running along the back is quite subtle as are the styling contours.

The K120 is described as low profile but a better description would be lower profile. It feels solid and sits securely on the desk without sliding around. The frame does not flex. Underneath two substantial arms can be flipped out to angle the keyboard. The keys are not silent, as often stated on the net, but neither do they produce a loud clack. They are full size and full travel with a reassuring tactile feel provided by rubber domes under each key. There are two windows keys, an application key, a numeric keypad to the right, and F1 to F12 keys running along the top. The keycap legends are clear and seem to be acceptably durable but only time will tell.

The USB cable is long enough at 1.5m for most PC configurations but if the keyboard is plugged directly into a tower on the floor an extension cable may be required.

In summary, the Logitech K120 is a good basic keyboard with a nice key-action and pleasant appearance. It is amazing value and is highly recommended.
on 26 January 2012
Over the past couple of years I've had a lot of keyboards, but have never been completely happy with any of them. Whether it be quality, layout, being littered with shortcut keys, etc, I've always wanted just a nice quality, simple keyboard to type on.

This is the perfect solution - it's cheap, is a full 105 key keyboard and feels like it will last as long as I want it to. The keys are lovely - they have a definite "press" about them (not spongey) and are reasonably quiet (although not quite whisper quiet as Logitech advertises - you can here the keys being pressed, especially the space bar).

All in all this is another quality product from Logitech - if you want a simple no nonsense keyboard, this will serve you well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 June 2014
I've used a few of these for new pc builds, in combination with a logitech mouse to keep costs down.

The keyboard is a simple affair, if you are looking for a massive number of extra keys this isn't the choice for you.
Keys are quite good to type with (I can touch type) normal travel for key-presses... and Logitech say quiet, they are fairly quiet in my view above average for the price.

You do get you normal caps/number lock indicator, and a dedicated keypad, that's about it though. It does have drainage ports underneath so if you have any liquid problems that saves the keyboard from a premature departure.

As a normal basic keyboard it is quite good, fairly compact and represents good value. If you are a heavy typist you might want something a bit more longer term. Having tried the Microsoft offerings at this price point there isn't a lot in it really. Both are quite good.
on 5 February 2013
Overall I'm quite impressed with this cheap keyboard. The keys are soft to the touch, not necessarily silent but quiet none the less, especially compared to the keyboard it replaced.

As a programmer i do a lot of typing on my other more expensive keyboard, but i find myself wanting to replace it with this one more and more.

It's also pretty small, without being compact and awkward to use. It simply doesn't have buckets of plastic surrounding the outside of the keyboard. So if you have a problem with space it may be ideal.

They keyboard also feels pretty sturdy, it doesn't bend in the middle like my previous keyboard and it certainly doesn't feel cheap. I don't think I'm the type to punch keyboards anyway, and i don't see how this is any different when used in Windows over any OS.... But then i don't flip out when i use my computer and start smashing my keyboard...

Those of you having problems with the " and @ buttons simply have your language settings set wrong in your Operating System. This is completely unrelated to this keyboard, and i can assure that this keyboard does in fact have a standard UK layout.

All-in-all I'm very impressed with this cheap and cheerful nice to use keyboard. Logitech all the way.
on 9 February 2012
My old keyboard broke. And having not wanted to spend over £50 on a "gaming" keyboard, I decided to just get a new keyboard as soon as possible. I must add I didn't buy this from Amazon, I got it instantly from my local Tescos(it was £12.97, so if you're willing to wait, definitely save yourself the money off of here). It's silent, which is one of the main reasons I bought this, and very slim. I must admit I prefer bigger, bulkier keyboard with more weight to them but that's probably because I'm used to them. Other than that though it does feel well made and having had a bit of everyday use and even gaming on it I'm very impressed. So, if you need a keyboard for just everyday use(or even gaming), and want a slim-line, stylish keyboard which isn't wireless this is definitely an option.
on 2 September 2012
This keyboard was bought specifically for my Raspberry and working with the few other bits a raspberry needs it works very well. I like it better than my main desk top acer keyboard but as I've only used it for a few weeks I still need to use it for a while to ensure it stands up to every day use. Up to now excellent.
on 15 September 2011
I required two keyboards, one as a replacement at work and one for my home office.

I was looking for a basic business keyboard with no need for wireless, multimedia or gaming features. Both Microsoft and Logitech offer
simple, basic keyboards that fit these requirements for a similar price, the Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business and the Logitech K120.

I could not decide between them and in the end bought both. both have turned out to be a little disappointing, perhaps to be expected
for the cheap prices. The Microsoft keyboard has a light and mushy feel, not very satisfying when touch typing. Although the keyboard is full
sized the individual key surface area is surprisingly small compared with many to other keyboards. The Logitech keys are larger and with a clearer print.
The quality of the plastic also appears sightly better. However the feel when touch typing is still disappointing.

In summary both keyboards are a little too cheap and unsatisfying, the Logitech slightly pips the Microsoft overall.
on 12 June 2012
I bought this yesterday and I am thoroughly pleased with it, obviously it was only £10 so it's not going to be the worlds best keyboard but it has all the features, it has a nice layout, the keys are a good size and aren't too close together. I love the sound the keys make which is why I bought one like this because it sounds like a proper desktop keyboard.

It connects with a USB so that's why I bought it for my laptop because I do a lot of story writing for fanfiction and my laptop's keyboard isn't very nice and it's hyper sensitive so I'm constantly minding what I'm typing (as I am a very fast typer) But I have to say this keyboard really keeps up, it does it's job you can't complain for the price.

Packaged nicely, no extra wrapping or boxes than necessary like some products. No it is not perfectly silent of a very light ticking keyboard when you type but it obviously isn't going to be for the price and with the layout. You know what you're getting it's like an older keyboard I just really love this product.

It also has a three year guarantee on it so you don't need to buy anything.

The only issue that worries me is how thin the wire is and if you have a computer that is on the floor the wire won't reach up onto a table unless it is pretty low down. For a laptop this is perfect or for a computer kept on the desktop. Definitely worth the money. It's light and does the job well.
on 5 May 2013
The feel of the keys, its weight and above all its price make this keyboard an outstanding product. Totally recommended if you need an additional keyboard or a reliable keyboard to take you with you often.
on 6 May 2014
We have these at work. I find them very unresponsive to my touch and often letters get missed as I type. I touch type and possibly have a light touch, but find it incredibly frustrating to have to go back to correct words that have missing letters. That is my point of view and no one else seems to share it - all the other views are great. I always end up using my own keyboard.

I find it works slightly better if I lay the keyboard flat without the legs up.