Size: 2mm-15m|Change
Price:£2.94+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 April 2015
After looking at reviews of picture wire to hang a heavy mirror, steel was the way to go over the brass wire.

This arrived fast so I tried a basic strain test.

A 50 cm length, wrapped around two pairs of pliers.
I stood on one pair my pliers and pulled with my left hand as hard as I could and it didn't snap. I then repeated with my stronger right arm and again no snap. Next pull with both arms - no snap.
Lastly pulled really hard with both hands and it snapped.

My unscientific test shows 30kg + breaking strain as know what I can lift.

Easy to work with, bend and it stays put.
I've added a photo so do have a look at the product.
review image
on 2 September 2014
this arrived quickly
was just as advertised/described.
its solid stuff.
Cutting wir of cutters - you will not do this with scissors or a knife - not even a RAMBO knife
Securing the ends was trickier - I needed pliers but I am not a good specimen. Sstic among us if your going to twist the end ti tie up I found a small pair of pliers just the job.
Having said that I may look on the net (i.e. Amazon) to see if there is a simple cheap clip affair to make secruing the end easier or quicker or stronger. I'm sure there must be.
ACID TEST: would I buy again. - YES
on 30 September 2012
Great quality, general purpose garden wire.

Was a bit unsure at first about the size - didn't think that 1.2mm would be big enough, but once I received the product and put it to use found that its certainly adequate.
on 2 January 2016
Good sturdy wire but too strong for the purpose I bought it.You can't manipulate it easily into small shapes, so I will use it for the garden for the purpose for which it was intended.So no complaints. I took a chance on it and it backfired. Ideal for the garden.
on 28 March 2015
i made a chainmail coif out of this wire and it was ideal for the purpose! My only complaint is that it doesn't come in bigger rolls as i had to buy 9 of these to do the project!
on 15 June 2014
Difficult to comment too deeply on a roll of garden wire - however it was quickly dispatched and well packed and I'm pretty pleased with that.
on 11 August 2013
I have always purchased galvanised garden wire locally, but this is an acceptional buy, very strong and durable, thank you very much
on 20 June 2014
Fast delivery. Great price. Strong and flexible and hubby was happy with it and he would be 1st to say if it wasn't good!
on 16 May 2015
Using to adjoin my obelisks and fencing for clematis which is growing rampant! Sturdy and easy to twist. Should last...
on 28 June 2014
just what was required! everything now where it should be in the garden and the flowers look fine. A very good buy

See one answered question