‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 21 Oct 2009
The most comfortable shoes I have ever had.. as advertised and very good for every day get out, very stylish for casual work days.. I loved the accompanying DVD , nice addition and very informative. My only problem is that the light colour is making the shoes pick up dirt quickly and it will not withstand the wet weather...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, 13 Feb 2012
I brought these along with Skechers Shape up shoes, I where shoes for work and the trainers at weekends and for walking the dogs. They really do work the muscles in your legs and bottom. I do have a problem with my knee joints but when I am wearing my shape ups I don't feel any aches or pains and at the end of a very busy day I am not feeling tired. When I am wearing my shape ups I seem to have more energy and can't sit still for long, I have even been jogging in them (something I haven't done for years!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, 8 Aug 2011
Having read some of the reviews, I ordered a pair of Sketchers Optimize Shape-Ups in a size smaller than my normal shoe size (ordered a size 4, even though my normal shoe size is 5). The Shape-Ups were a perfect fit and extremely comfortable. I wear them as leisure shoes and can feel my leg muscles when walking and rushing around. The beige Shape-Ups I chose look great with jeans, shorts and cropped jogging pants. I would recommend ordering these as they are a genuine bargain, and arrived very quickly, in perfect condition. Looking forward to ordering another pair sometime soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Heaven, 20 April 2012
I had heard about these Shape ups in ads and mags, and admittedly was sceptical whether it was just another hype to buy new trainers. WOW i was wrong, these shape ups are fantastic, they cushion your feet and you can walk for miles in them, i even brought a pair for my husband. They work your legs and bum, and yes you can feel the burn, My husband and i walked along the River Severn for 5 hours solid, no blisters, no aching feet, just muscle burn/ache in your legs and buttocks, i have recommended these to all my work colleages and friends, hooray for a product that does what it says on the side of the tin lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird walking, 14 Feb 2012
I have foot and leg problems as anyone who has read some of my other reviews will be aware to the point of tedium. I had thought about MBT shoes before, but gasped at the cost. Someone recommended Skechers, and I gasped at the cost, but not as loudly. Then Amazon had them on sale and when I bought them there was an extra 20% off. Amazon, I love you. These shoes are interesting challenging, but comfortable. At the moment I am doing 20-25 minutes a day just walking according to the system, or I do the 15 minute workout on the accompanying DVD. (Note the booklet advertised is a small leaflet inside the box, but it is very informative.) Whether I will be able to walk all day in them when my legs and body have become accustomed, another matter. They are good for reminding me of posture too - I was starting to do a comedy walk because of pains. So yes, comfortable, challenging and possibly effective. Hope so anyway! Otherwise I see Amazon does some good deals on mobility aids. I joke not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tone up in style, 29 Jan 2012
These shoes are very comfortable and definitely work some muscles that ordinary shoes don't. I use them for walking 5KM and they are very comfortable. Added bonus for petite ladies as they will give you a bit extra height. I got these really because my tracksuits are always too long and trail on the ground and I wanted a higher walking shoe. I was also looking for a waterproof shoe for the winter. These aren't waterproof as such but don't let water in the way the mesh runners do. Good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers Shape Ups, 8 May 2012
These shape ups trainers are amazingly comfortable. They look very nice on & they arrived on time. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 17 April 2012
It's been month how I wear these shape ups and I am very happy with them. Especially if you have to walk and/or stand long hours they are just great. I've even washed them in a washing machine and they are as good as before. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 21 Feb 2012
Edward J. Hodkinson (Stockport UK) - See all my reviews
Just glide along and loose weight and look smart at the same time. My wife swears by them and will buy some more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skecher's "Optimize" for Women in Beige, 14 Feb 2012
Lida Kraz (London UK) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair. I wish online retailers would start using the same name colour amongst themselves. This particular colour has been described variously as Grey and Beige. Foot does become over-warm, but they are comfortable enough for schlepping to the shops. I wish Skecher's would make these in a pale pink. (I never thought I'd hear myself say pink!). Or an interesting mid-blue colour, violet, etc. The colour ranges of most trainers are still in the doldrums.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›