5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it is
Published on 18 Dec. 2007 by C. M. E. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but rather insulting
This book is a good idea and it has allowed me to bluff my way through a really fun conversation with a bad guitarist in the pub.
Gowever it does presume that you are a souless spud who is only interested in posing.
If you are serious about music then only buy with disposable money.
The best part is the custom designed showing off piece for the music store...
Published on 22 Oct. 2002 by M. S. Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it is, 18 Dec. 2007
C. M. E. Phillips "np61" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book just after I bought my first guitar and I am a big fan. It's not a serious instruction book - the title should give you a clue there, but a great source of very tongue in cheek guitar related trivia. Musically, it gives you all the main rock scales, some great riffs and chord progressions which, lets face it, is exactly what you want when you start off. Being able to bluff authoritatively about Jimmy Hendrix et al is a definite bonus!
From what I have seen so far, Joe Bennett can do no wrong.>

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but rather insulting, 22 Oct. 2002
If you are serious about music then only buy with disposable money.
The best part is the custom designed showing off piece for the music store but other than that keep away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says on the cover, 27 Nov. 2000
DriverJohn (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A quick read through, plug in the axe, tune up, wack on some distortion and recognisable noises emerge like magic! It's cheap, fun and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 17 July 2013
Great little book with easy to follow instructions. It compliments the others in the series very well. Would recommend this good read

It's Easy To Bluff... Rock Guitar