on 12 July 2013
I have always used John Frieda products to suit whatever colour my hair has been at the time, but I just could not get along with this shampoo or conditioner.
it almost felt as if it made my hair sticky. it was just far to heavy for my hair. I never once got a shine with it but stuck with it for a whole bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner and decided it just wasn't for me.

I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone that has coloured/naturally curly hair/regularly straightened hair!
on 10 October 2012
When buying this I thought it would give my hair soft conditioned glow. But I was so disappointed because I really wanted to make my hair soft and glossy. It didnt do niether. It was so hard to get the brush through my hair and it just pulled through my roots really hurting my scalp. I also used the conditioner with this.
Anyone recommened a shampoo and conditioner that can make my hair soft and easier to brush when wet before blow drying. My hair is long and not too thick
Thanks
on 18 November 2012
The replacement 'illuminating liquid shine conditioner' in all honesty is a very substandard product; it certainly makes my hair feel heavy and sticky. Yes, please bring back John Frieda Collection Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock ; its much softer on the hair, much lighter and certainly not sticky.
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Liquid Shine Conditioner 250 ml
on 5 January 2014
TRY THIS ITS AMAZING BRILLIANT SHINE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED..........TO BE HONEST I DID NOT EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM JOHN FREIDA.
on 24 November 2014
I buy this every yr as an xmas gift and again it's a 5* review. arrived earlier than expected thank you so much
on 16 April 2013
This is ok, nothing special, I prefer the original, the conditioner is a let down too, wont be buying again.
on 9 December 2015
Very good product. Adds shine to your hair and really brings out the tones in your hair.
on 18 March 2015
Great for taming those stray hairs and giving a super shiny gloss
on 8 December 2013
Can't get this in the shops anywhere - love this for my hair!!
on 13 March 2016