5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS GUY !!!
I would recommend these dvd's to all you out there, who are in need of a good laugh.
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by Slappy Sal

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong item
i ordered rhod gilbert live collection which included the award winning mince pie. i recieved the award winning mince pie with a sticker for the live live collection on the packaging' didnt realise till i unwrapped it all thats all i had.
Published 14 months ago by angela blake

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS GUY !!!, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Rhod Gilbert is not only Welsh [which to a lot of people is good enough !!), but he is funny as well !!! He hits you with one senario afte another getting more and more stressed as he tells his story, until he is almost bouncing off the stage. He takes you on a ride through every day events that would pass most people by. Rhod is the funniest comedian to come out on dvd for a long time if you cant get to one of his live shows in person this is the next best thing. HAPPY VIEWING.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
If you like observational humour, then it might be ure thing. Personally, I thought it was brilliant and never tire of watching it... over and over!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhod Gilbert dvd, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Got this dvd for my son for Christmas and we watched it christmas morning and were in stitches laughing. Rhod Gilbert is hilarious. The extras are very funny too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I think this guy is just brilliant, though I can see that he might not be everyone's cup of tea. But if you like Rhod, you'll love this.
Personally, my favorite is 'Award Winning Mince Pie', because I think that one's just a little bit funnier. But I am intrigued by 'Cat that looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst', because that's as angry and raving as I think I've ever seen him. Plus, he holds on to the 'angry man'-act better in 'Cat that ...'.

Absolutely reccomend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See, 28 Feb 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Well i have watched a lot of stand up comedians over the years and i must say Rhod Gilbert is up one the best, he is so funny i watched this over and over again.

Unlike a lot of others he is clean and in my opinion these are suitable for younger viewers and Mother In Laws and you will love him.

Can't wait for his next DVD and i hope you all enjoy as much as me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very funny angry man, 26 Jan 2012
Timothy Murray (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I find that it is very rare that you have a genuine laugh out loud moment watching a comedian on DVD. It really lacks the atmosphere that makes you laugh till you cry at a live gig. This DVD set is different, I was laughing like an idiot right the way through both of them.

For me, this guy really is one of the best comedians in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate comedian, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Rhod Gilbert is a first rate comedian my belly aches with laughter every time I watch it. I bought this for a friend as I don't like lending mine out for too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I LOVE Rhod Gilberts humour, and these dvd's are just brilliant. Some of the stories have been heard before but if you like fast humour then this one is a must. A real story teller and it all comes together in the end!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
They should have this guy on the NHS, didn't stop laughing for the whole DVD. If your feeling a bit fed up put this on and you'll be cured in no time at all....BRILLIANT.

5.0 out of 5 stars PURCHASED AS PRESENT, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Can't really review this as I purchased it as a present for my daughter. Not my kind of read but obviously others would appreciate it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa9655330)

Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD] by Rhod Gilbert (DVD - 2010)
Used & New from: 7.99