on 6 April 2013
Love these jigsaws and my son loves them too. What I like is that the pieces are all different sizes so a extra twist on puzzles. This is 2 in one with being printed both sides highly recommended
on 14 January 2013
Bought as a Xmas present for my 18 month old nephew and very pleased with quality. At the moment his 3 year old sister helps him but the pieces are chunky enough for him to handle.
on 19 August 2015
Bought this for my grandson who is 21/2 years old. He loved it and is a great toy to do with Nana! He quickly got the idea of the fact there were 2 tractors. Hours of fun!
on 24 October 2015
This little jigsaw was very popular with my 3yr old Grandson, pieces were ideal for little fingers and as it was two-sided, the pictures made him think.Well worth it.
on 29 September 2014
Great for my 2year old. Was a bit nervous about the Double-sided feature, but my son has no problem recognising which one is which. Solid pieces.
on 24 January 2013
Lovely jigsaw the boys love it and its grt tat my 3 yr old can build it who loves the blue tractor as can my 4 yr old who loves the green side.
on 8 October 2013
Love these puzzles from Orchard Toys. My 3 year old grandson loves doing them and hasn't bored of them yet or managed to bend or break them.
on 28 March 2013
Lovely little jigsaw, bought as a gift. I would recommend it & it is of good quality.
It's as I expected & I was very pleased with it!
on 13 March 2013
These are brilliant from Orchard Toys - we have the double sided dinonsaur and bus ones too. Good value, well made and brightly coloured.
on 28 January 2016
Orchard jigsaws are great quality, very colourful and what a innovative idea to have them two sided, my two year old grandson loves it.

See one answered question