My son who is Autistic had problem with too much noise so I searched amazon & they fulfilled my sons needs, they come in a verity of colours so easy to please on the eye as well. Great job Thanks.
Published on 11 Oct. 2010 by rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars May not be suitable for little ones
On the plus side these were cheaper to buy via Amazon as the Edz Kidz website does not provide free delivery.They arrived on time & are a good product.
As with other reviewers, they were quite a tight fit, so we stretched them over the back of the sofa to loosen them up a bit beforehand.
Bought them for our 18mth old in advance of attending an airshow in...
Published on 17 Sept. 2010 by Bargain Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic's children with sound sensory problems will love this., 11 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 14 Dec. 2011
Bought these for my 9 year old who has autism. They're fantastic at blocking out noises that he can't bear. These ear defenders have made life a little easier for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Defenders, 22 Aug. 2011
These are Brilliant! Used them for a festival on my 4 year old and my 5 month old. Both wore them with no complaints and they worked brilliantly! Highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, 14 Aug. 2012
Bought these for my 7 month old very noise sensitive baby as we were going to the Olympics. I didn't really want to take her as I didn't want to be "The couple with the screaming baby" disturbing everyone's fun but hubby insisted. She was due a sleep when we got there and as I predicted started to kick off just as the auditorium was filling up for handball. It was so loud in there as they warmed up the crowd with music and cheering so we put the ear defenders on her the moment we arrived. She was very tired so my husband took her for a brief stroll outside to get her down and then bought her back in once asleep. I thought there was no way she would stay asleep but I am surprised to say she slept through the entire first half of the match including more loud music and deafening cheering when points were scored, she didn't stir once. I was worried they would be uncomfortable as her cheeks looked a little squashed in but once she woke up she was perfectly happy with them on and didn't try to take them off once as I though she might. I am so glad we purchased these as they really worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Aug. 2012
got these for my 3 year old he has hyper sensitive hearing so hates going shopping or being in crowded loud places these have changed his life they are fab they will easily fit him into his teen years as they are adjustable they also fold small so i can keep them in my handbag or his back pack

fantastic value fantastic buy arrived before stated in great packaging too

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Aug. 2011
I bought 2 pairs of these, for my son (3yo) and daughter (4yo) before going to Santa Pod to watch Monster Truck action. They arrived before the expected date. They are fully adjusted and even fitted my head! Track side, my kids were not phased by any of the noise once these ear defenders were on. At Santa Pod they send their jet car down the quarter mile and you stand a few meters away from the track. It is exactly like being near a runway with a plane taking off (but lasts about 8 seconds). Kids not fussed at all but my ears were ringing! However the best illustration can be made by my son wearing these defenders and falling asleep sitting on my lap whilst a monster truck was ramaging around crushing caravans, old ford cortinas, buses and making donuts. The best bit is that they are designed to cut out particular frequencies, so trucks, cars and music are all muted, but voices aren't so affected. I could talk quietly, close to my kids ears when there was loud engine noises and they could still hear me. They wore the defenders consistently for at least an hour at one point, without complaining or fiddling. Truely remarkable product. Highly recommended (and about £5 cheaper per set than buying them direct from manufacturer).

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 12 July 2012
My little girl of 3 is always complaining of loud noises when we are out and about. Hand dryers, fireworks, even a balloon popping. So far I have used these once at a county show. The same little girl stood watching a scottish pipe band march towards her, then turn directly in front without a comment or a moan. OK they are clearly not that good, so there is a placebo affect :-). Regardless of the method, they worked and lurid pink is perfect for her. They are small, fold up and are of a sturdy design. Great purchase. Only warning is that wandering children with these on do not respond to your normal voice commands, so keep a closer eye on them than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work!, 22 Sept. 2010
I bought these ear defenders as the kids were going to the Air Show at Leuchars and I knew it would be very noisy. The kids put them on the minute they arrived and wore them most of the day. They could hear me speak to them whilst wearing them yet the aircraft noise did not bother them at all. The adjustable headband made them easy to fit and the kids managed to put them on / take them on themselves. The fact that they fold up when not in use they were easily stored in bags. I would recommend them for any activity where the noise levels could upset kids or potentially damage their hearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear defence, 2 Jan. 2010
C. udall "CazU" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought a pink pair for my 6 year old girl and a blue pair for my 4 year old son to wear to a live gig. They are quite tight fitting so I stretched them over the back of a dining chair for 24 hours or so, and let the kids wear them around the house to get used to them.

At the gig, the kids loved wearing them, their ears were protected, and they looked cool (and parents were deemed appropriately sensible and cool by other gig goers). They did the job brilliantly. Just need some more gigs to go to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Mar. 2011
an excellent product, got these for a child with autism, excellent idea e can actually go to places now with them freakin out

Edz Kidz - Green Kids Ear Defenders