4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case !, 22 July 2011
Recommend this to anybody, total protection in all the right areas! This is my first review because it is the best product I have purchased so far....
The case is very snug and there is no movement at all. The corners of the Ipad are totally protected by the surround and all of the side areas are closed except for 1 cutout for the volume and switch control on the right hand side. Everything is totally accessible on the top and bottom of the device without the lid on.
I am sure you have seen those hard crystal cases which are available everywhere and do the job well of protecting the main body, but none I have seen protect the screen as well when transporting your device which is the main thing to protect in my opinion.
When the lid is on which snaps into place, everything is covered except for the docks access, volume, power switch and headphone ports, which have nice, clean, smooth cutouts for access.
One thing that could be improved is the corner part of each corner feels a little sharp and should be rounded off like other edges on the case.
Forgot to mention, this case is very tactile. It has some kind of coating on which is almost a rubbery feel, there is no way this would slip out of your hands!
I totally recommend this to anybody who has an Ipad and want total protection. I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for the corner areas....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! And great quality, 25 July 2012
The unusual thing about this item... the cover acts as a 'lid' and completley removes. Although this is different from other cases it is NOT a disadvantage.

I use it mostly with just the case (as I have my iPad in the house most of the time), but when I take it out I have the cover that clips snugly on. I agree with the previous reviewer that the case holds my iPad perfectly with no movement.

This also functions very well as a stand as the legs are sturdy so you can type away without movement (unlike with some of the 'folding' cases/stands).

Brilliant quality, very happy!

Hard Candy Cases Hard Shell with Stand for iPad - Black