on 19 January 2013
Great 'how to' book and small enough to not overwhelm. I wanted to try some of the stamps right away. I did know some already but this goes much further, without telling you what to make, it
comes from you.
on 22 February 2014
Very short. Describes how to approach printing for the first time. Encourages the new beginner to experiment and release their inner creativity to design a work of art. Does not tell you how to achieve a certain end, but only how to get started.
on 7 December 2013
I thought this little e-book was good value. It was short and to the point but with very clear instructions on how to use a variety of stamping methods cheaply but with effect.Good if, like me, you are just starting out and don't want anything too complicated.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this on my new Kindle fire and it is my first e-book. It is fine as a beginners guide but I find it frustrating as I prefer real paper books! I think novels are probably ok on e-books but as for reference books such as this one stick with the old-fashioned paper book. But a useful book.
on 20 January 2013
Inspirational ideas for the beginner or the more experienced textile artist. Simple, easy to follow instructions, with the added bonus, that in many cases you are recycling everyday items.
on 7 May 2013
This is a really neat little book crammed full with inspiration. Most is simple, low cost and highly effective. I now have lots to do!
on 7 July 2013
This is okay. Easy to understand but not much in the way of stimulating pictures other than the cover. But if you haven't used stamps in textiles this is a good start up book.
on 2 December 2014
Fantastic. full of ideas and really gets the creative juices flowing. Saves lots of money and time as I could never find what I was looking for.
on 31 January 2014
Enjoyable booklet with clear instructions but I did not learn anything new here! However it did inspire me to 'have a go' again!
on 18 December 2013
This book gives very clear instructions for a variety of stamp making techniques. The instructions are very easy to follow.