5.0 out of 5 stars Good hold and all round product - might try a few out
Bought on a recommendation by a friend. Have to say, despite the price I’ve been pretty happy with this product.

Published 4 months ago by JohnJackRice

2.0 out of 5 stars I would stay well away from this
Sorry I think this is hype. The packaging and the presentation is first class but American crew fibre is a1000 times better at the job. While being nearly half the price.
This is too sticky icky, a frizzy kind of matte and the smell isn't to my taste. Reminds me of this industrial grade scrub they had at this garage I used t work at in my teens.

My...
Published 9 months ago by LooyDaSixteenth

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hold and all round product - might try a few out, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kevin Murphy - Matte Texture Paste Firm Hold - Night Rider - 100g (Misc.)

After a few years trying different waxes, clays, gels etc. I much prefer a matte looking product. I personally quite like the smell, if a tad sweet it seems to have a faint lemony scent. I’ve got fairly thick hair, but a high hairline on the front and needs product to give it any form of shape. It’s fairly light but has a decent hold through the day.

Used American Crew Fibre on occasion previously which is fairly similar, cheaper mind, but I find it can be a bit thick and clumpy. VO5 Matt Clay is a cheap alternative that leaves matte hair and I love the smell, but I found it made my forehead shiny, their Texturising Gum’s pretty decent but the hold can let you down.

Packaging is pretty nice, something different and no fears of leakages or spillages when you chuck it in your suitcase. All around decent product that I’d buy again or try another from their range.

2.0 out of 5 stars I would stay well away from this, 29 July 2014

My favourite three are: For a bit of shine and light hold: American Crew Pomade
Matte: American Crew Fibre
Volume, Good neat hold and beautiful texture: Lock Stock & Barrel Grooming Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair product on the market!, 8 Feb. 2013
P. Downing (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the best hair gel/wax (don't really know what to call it because its like a mix of the 2) that I've ever tried and won't use anything else - ever! It holds brilliantly and is great for short hair, and is matt so doesn't look like you've got anything in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Matte hair wax, 9 Nov. 2011
J. Patterson (England) - See all my reviews
This by far is the best matte hair wax. Most waxes say matte hold but are always shiney in the end. This one is true to order! matte, great hold even on longer hair. BEST I have found yet and I use hair wax everyday. I keep coming back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars actually works, 14 Sept. 2013
Firm hold but not greasy, this is worth the price. Doesnt wash out very well so is like a wax in that respect, but good lift and doesnt show on my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 25 April 2013
I bought this for my husband and it creates body and good hold without being sticky or obvious.
I would recommend this product and will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 April 2013
Deliver promptly. Product of a good standard. Would recommend ordering oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooooooo ooooo ooo o o o o 0

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2015
Very good product, does not look like you are using much product in your hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct. 2014
Best hair product on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than American Crew, 12 Feb. 2015