5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used another pen since
I was after a new pen instead of having to use cheap biros all the time, and I wanted one that was nice to hold and use and that wasn't too expensive. I saw this one online and thought it looked quite nice so I bought it.
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Mr. Michael C. Cocozza

2.0 out of 5 stars The click mechanism doesn't 'sound' like a Parker
I ordered two of these pens for my son going back to school. They arrived today in bubble wrap and a brown envelope. No box which I was surprised about. The pens look and feel much lighter and more plasticky than the Parker Jotters I have bought previously from high street retailers. I just can't be 100% certain they are genuine and yet I had no idea that there was such a...
Published 4 months ago by mumofthreeboys963

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used another pen since, 3 Mar 2010
I must say, it is the most comfortable pen I have ever used! It feels so natural and smooth to write with, I wouldn't dream of using another pen (except for writing short notes) now I have this, no other pen compares to it, in my opinion.
If you are after a new pen, one that is not too expensive or bulky, then you will not be let down by this.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 July 2012
Quality pen light weight smart makes for an excellent gift. Gives you the look of a professional. improves your status lol

5.0 out of 5 stars A Legacy Of Perfection, 24 Jun 2009
Firstly I must admit I was never a true Parker Pen fan. I like the more expensive Wateman pens etc, however I found a Parker Jotter at my desk one day (It was a Yamaha branded one)
I still didn't like writing with it but I realised how nice it was to hold. The long slim design make it feel really well to hold when writing. I then thought OK, I'll try the gel refills, I was converted then. The inflow was smooth and I felt relaxed writing with pen.
The pens case design make it so easy to hold and write with, however I would recommend two things:
1. Only buy the stainless steel one (Stronger and nicer feel than the rest)
2. Makes sure you only buy gel refills, they are more expensive but worth the extra money
I truly commend Parker for this pen, brilliant.

NOTE: This review is my own personal opinion. I am not a pen expert.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good, solid, timeless, classic pen, 12 Jun 2013
Ed.F "edz314" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In today's world of electronic devices and the proliferation of tablets et-al in meetings, sometimes it's nice to just write your notes and observations. Cheapo ball-point pens lack a certain classiness and over the top fountain pens can come across as a bit smug and overly precious. I find I need something in the middle, something better than a plastic disposable but not something I need to wrap in cotton wool. This pen is excellent. Classic design, great build quality, stainless steel construction. Uses standard inserts and lasts for ages. I've had one of these pens somewhere on my person for my whole professional career and in over twenty five years, I've only ever bought four of them. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome addition to my writing arsenal., 18 Nov 2014
I'm a lover of pens, i have a variety of them from Sheaffer down to Lamy, i used to have one of these in school, but lost it, so now i'm getting a new one.

And it's pretty much perfect, i couldn't wish for a better pen. There are some minor improvements to this one to the previous model. The nib of the pen seems to taper sooner, making for a narrower body and therefore a much more comfortable writing experience. They've also replaced the clicker head from the previous one; whereas on that one there was a raised circle around the circumference of the clicker, this one is completely smooth and makes for more comfortable clicking, it may seem a minor improvement but it makes the world of difference when a pen was this close to perfect.

I would fully recommend this pen if you need a comfortable writing unit that writes neatly and smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal pen, 23 July 2013
Great price and value for money!
Looks smart and writes beautifully.

Ideal gift for any occasion.

I recommend them as I bought two!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little pen, 17 July 2013
I just love this parker pen its light to hold and writes so smooth and at such a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money, 20 Mar 2012
AS "AS" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
It is a pen and does exactly what it says on the tin but is at least two pounds cheaper than most supermarkets and retailers. Swift delivery, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loves it, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: Parker Jotter Pen Durable Pink Plastic Stainless Steel and Chrome Trim Blue Ink Ref S0912580 (Office Product)
i got his as a small gift for my wife (not romantic but she loved it) for work, as it stands out, no buga she works with can pinch it! sweet. oh and i have bought her proper gifts too, this was a stocking filler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 12 Feb 2012
Product arrived next day in very good packaging. Original Parker pen in gift case as described for a very good price. Extremely satisfied with my purchase