Price:£0.99

on 17 July 2010
I'm listening to this track as I write this review; I caught it on TV and liked it, so I bought it. She definitely has a distinct sound, though admittedly I've only bought this one track so I'd probably have to buy her full album to properly appreciate her range and style.

As I look through my music collection I can't help but notice there are quite a few female vocalists in there - dare I say even outnumbering male vocalists - and I don't think that was intentional. Perhaps sub-consciously I just prefer the female voice. One thing's for certain, I'm happy to add Lissie to my music collection.
on 14 February 2015
Been looking for this song for a long time, one of those songs you hear on the radio and then they don't give you the name of the song or artists.
on 20 August 2014