on 17 February 2012
when these rolls arrived my first thought was omg what have i ordered here. each roll is massive but is such good value for money. I was fed up of paying through the nose for kitchen rolls. one sheet of plenty might be enough, but try telling my family that, they use half a roll, [well perhaps that's a little exaggeration] to mop up small spills. with these lovely blue rolls they can use as much as they want, because each roll looks as though it will last forever. Add to that the fact that I don't have to cart bulky packets in from town and hey presto, here is one very satisfied customer!!!!
on 2 October 2011
These blue rolls are extremely handy and very practical to use in place of kitchen roll. I used to get through alot of kitchen rolls and it was getting expensive. These blue rolls are also very economical. I had previously bought blue rolls from another seller but these from USAVEUK seem much stronger so I will be ordering from them again. If you get through alot of kitchen roll and paper towels I recommend these. And the embossed blue rolls are even stronger than these.
on 11 October 2012
Don't expect good quality towels at this price. They are not as wide as I was expecting, they are very thin and flimsy and are a very slightly tattered around the edges. They fall apart when used for drying hands. I've had blue paper towel rolls before which were excellent and thought I was getting something similar when I bought these towels. I guess you get what you pay for! I wouldn't buy these rolls again, I would pay a few pounds extra and get the better quality ones.
on 30 September 2014
Disappointed that this is not the tough contract roll that I have used before and assumed that this was. Basically it is blue coloured cheap kitchen roll and therefore at £9.99 does not represent value for money as you could find the same amount much cheaper in a supermarket or discount store. I can only imagine the good reviews happened if it was cheaper before??
on 24 November 2012
This is effectively blue kitchen roll, not contract blue roll and as such will not last long. Poor compared to last time. Have obviously changed suppliers. Avoid
on 15 December 2013
used to always buy more expensive one (6 for about £16) and i thought that ill save for once buy cheaper ones. However, these are nothing like blue roll! They are puffy, let me put it in easiest way : it is blue coloured kitchen roll. Not blue roll to use for heavy dut , e.g. bars. One of these rolls does not last a week. Would never recommend such product. Better pay £5 more but it will last 10 times more!!
deeply disappointed.
on 13 March 2014
Great value ,great price ,arrived very quickly ,I use it to dry my dog when she gets wet ,best used by wrapping a length around your hand ,does not split and your dog is soon dried ,very happy with my order. Highly recommended will buy again
on 4 May 2013
Another wish list item for Feline Care in Norfolk. This is one item they use a lot of. Feline like these as they have to use on a regular basis,to mop up spills etc. My own boss buys these,so get well used at work,very absorbent ! So can vouch for myself :o)
on 17 May 2012
Really nice - heavy and compact rolls, but light when unwrapped. Ideal for the house or workshop and so cheap you dont have to worry about using handfuls of it. Highly recommended!
on 13 February 2013
The paper is okay,but every centrefeed roll I have bought in the past has had a central cardboard tube which has pulled out spirally,in so doing it draws the paper out, these don't! by the time I managed to get the cardboard out I had mangled at least a metre of the paper. Annoying!

See one answered question