on 17 December 2010
This is excellent. Light weight for baby to hold and easy to chew. Our daughter loved it from 6 months and it certainly seemed to provide some relief!
on 12 February 2011
This is a great, lightweight teether with no unnecessary extra bits. My son loves chewing on this and was able to manage to grasp it unlike other heavy and awkward shaped teethers. Good material and quick to clean if dropped. Definitely recommend.
on 16 August 2011
My daughter was 4 and a half months when she showed signs of teething but I struggled to find something that she could hold herself without dropping - this was perfect! It's small enough for her little hands and lightweight enough for her to not drop as soon as you give it to her. She tends to shove the pointy bit in her mouth first and, as other reviewers have said, you don't find your baby struggling to get it in their mouth because of awkward angles!

It's also great that you can wash and microwave sterilise it - unlike the water filled teethers available which explode (I found this out by accident when I automatically put one on the steriliser on autopilot!).

I would certainly recommend.
on 29 November 2011
This teether has been a life saver. My son got his first 2 teeth at 3 months and has had aa horrible time teething. This is the only teether I have found (and I have brought at least 15 with my two other children) that has given any kind of relief. Its so easy for them to hold so you dont havee to sit there holding it for them. It has a really good chew which he seems to like. I am stocking up now I know how much this works so we never find ourselves without it! Everytime a friend has a baby I pop one of these in with their present and its my one "you must buy" if I ever give advice on babies!!!!
on 9 January 2012
My son has started wanting to gnaw on anything within his reach, but is only 3 months so didn't want to buy too complicated a teether. This teether is perfect for him as he can hold it easily and is getting better and better at getting it into his mouth without my help. It's got quite a hard feel to it (compared to Sophie the giraffe say) which I think he prefers as he can give it a really good bite. It's not colourful or 'fancy' but it's just what I was after. Highly recommended for early teethers and brill value for money.
on 26 December 2011
my son has been teething since 12 weeks, as soon as he could grab things I gave him this teether and he loves it! we just lost it this week and I have to order him another one, because nothing soothes his pain as well as this one!!! the colour is not the most attractive thing, but it does the job!as soon as he sees it, he is so happy. you can was, sterilize and cool it in the fridge. perfect for little hands as its not heavy as other teethers! Absolute must have!
on 6 August 2013
He chewed on it a bit but as soon as he drops it or it even touches anything like fluffy clothes or carpet it sticks or attracts to it and thats not great for going in a childs mouth. Very annoying. Constantly running to scrub it under a tay hard to get fluff like material off of it.
on 23 August 2011
My 3 months boy loves this teether! I think it's perfect for this age, cause the shape, it looks like the finger that they love to put in their mouth! My son can spend something like an hour playing with this! Much chipper than in Portugal, I had to bought it!
on 10 August 2011
my baby started teething at 4 months and this was brilliant against other teethers as its perfect size for small hands and she can hold it herself with ease and chomp away! easy to keep clean and keep her happy, would recommend to all!
on 26 June 2011
my son is 5 months old and loves this teether. he can pick it up easily and put it to his mouth (rather than others that have to be at a certain angle to chew easily). he had his first two teeth within three days of having it!