on 6 June 2013
I won't be recommending this product to anyone. Upon arrival some of the items were broken or had missing parts (football rattles with the insides missing, keyrings come apart from their chains...), or of poor quality. In my opinion a selection of plain hair elastics and a rolled up pictures to colour do not constitute a party gift. I thought I was getting a bulk lot of small party gifts but in the end had to go and supplement the rubbish with other things. I wouldn't buy it again.
on 21 March 2014
I've bought for party bags for my daughters birthday, great variety of toys and all bright colours. Would recommend this for kids party bags. You get 5 of each toy. Things like whistles, yoyo's, play watches, play jewellery and much more.
on 18 May 2015
Brilliant BIG bag of goodies, went down very well with a primary school party of 40 children in a pinata (that broke quite quickly!) - very pleased with the product and service received, will remember this again next time I have to think about party bags, much cheaper option!
on 19 February 2013
Value for your money, I had to make up 35 party bags and all I had to add was sweets. Good mix of girls and boys toys. Highly recommend.
on 3 December 2013
Wasn't expensive and 75% of it great, although some of the gifts were just paper stickers or paper party tooter things. There were only 92 in my bag as well but emailed them and they apologised and said they'd send them on.
Not at all bad for the money though.
on 13 June 2014
I have a treasure box in my class as part of a reward system and i usually spend loads trying to fill it up with lots of different things for the chn to choose from, then i found this! the mix of items is great, stuff for boys and girls as well as appealing to different personalities and will fill the treasure box for a long time! cheap and cheerful, i'm a happy bunny.
on 11 September 2013
I was really happy with this and I'm not easily impressed but this was perfect I got them for my sons piñata just fingered some cheap toys to fill it with wish I had saved all the money I spent on party bag fillers and got 6 or 7 bags of these for half the price and way better quality the toys will go down a treat and super fast delivery
on 24 February 2014
Good god pass the parcel or party bags, could do with mire variety also, overall good value for money and would recommend
on 29 March 2014
Fast delivery, packaged well and so much to choose from. A great package for any party bag! Would use again and also have advised a few friends about it.
on 21 January 2014
This was brilliant. Not only did I use it for the birthday treat bags but I used it for pass the parcel too. And still have lot's of toys left over for my next party